Authors Note

Can I just say, woah.

I cannot believe we made it through the end of book 1. Can I also say, I cannot believe the journey we have been on! Thank you to all of you who have made it this far. It is because of all of you, and all of the emotions, thoughts and feelings you all share as you read along, that I love doing what I do. Writing and reading are my absolute favorite things about life, and I love to be able to share both with each and every one of you.

This story has be edited, rewritten, and renamed three times over the course of 6 years. Every time the plot line would be scraped and I would start fresh, until now, the the version I present to you here on Wattpad. I have poured every ounce of my soul into this story, and through the rewrite of the Passing, I hope to perfect it even more.

Until then, I am overly excited to share the coming of BOOK TWO! The Returning!!!

I don't have an awesome summary of it yet. But all of you who loved Kimila and her story, I HIGHLY suggest you follow her through her Returning. (;

I love you all so so much. Thank you for always inspiring me.

Until next time 

-deadname

February 10th, 2023

Its been 4 years since I first finsihed this beloved project of mine, and after a long wait, the new and imporved version is here!! I hope you all enjoyed following Kimila, Savanna and Laz through their journey and I hope you all join us in Book Two to learn more about this new sister Kimila has!

Till death, do we all part

-Lena