Chapter two

Jackson POV

I sat on my bed staring up at the roof. My new personal butler was suppose to come today. I just got rid of the last one and now another one. They said he was a teacher and a swordsman. Well I guess since I asked to have someone to practice with, him or hopefully although highly unlikely a hot chick going to practice with me, hopefully he good or it wouldn't be fun for him. I sighed its so boring here..........suddenly I came up with an idea. I could feel a smirk form on my face. Hum why don't I go for a stroll in city. I grabbed my phone and stuck a small gun into my boot put on a tight black shirt that showed off my abbs then pulled on a black leather jacket. I checked myself out in the huge mirror behind the door to the bathroom in my room. Damn I look hot. I thought before walking back to my room and open the window.

I was on the sixth floor so getting out was a little hard but I made it out in one piece landing in the tree below my window. I couldn't smell anyone for at least a mile away which is at the gate. so I quickly dropped to the ground and ran straight for the gate in my wolf speed which was a lot faster then most wolfs due to me being a royal and my pure black wolf blood. When I got to the gate I jumped right over it which was about 50 feet tall my human form without bra king a sweat. Yes I'm free!!!