Chapter six

Kyle POV
"What are you waiting for, the moon to grow roses or cows!!!" I yelled at. damn I sound just as pissed as his dad.

His eyes widened in fear, which is not something you don't usually see from an alpha or a soon to be alpha not to say he's a royal one. He then speeded off like I was going to eat him or something.

I smiled as I watched his cute ass for the last 39 minutes as he ran his back to the doors huffing and puffing. "I hate you asshole!" He said glaring at me.

I smirked "well that is my goal after all." I said which was true enough, I had masked my sent entirely to make sure he didn't find out that we're mates, cause for one i didn't want a mate. take note I said didn't, but now I wouldn't mind if there weren't any other problems in the way. Cause reason number two is that I haven't even seen what my wolf looked like yet, and I somehow couldn't change yet. he is an royal alpha he needs a strong good mate for him. reason number three if we were to mate I WILL BE THE DOMINATE ONE!!! I will not be at the bottom. reason number four even if he does agree to be the sub. there would be no heir to the royal line.

"Go up stairs to take a shower now before dinner and you better make it quick." I said. he went into the huge mansion and made his way to his room when I started to follow him and into my room which was right next to his to also clean my self up when I realized how easy it would be to spy on him.
Not to say in the shower. My wolf said to my. "oh, shut up you perv. before I do it for you." I said
Why? You obviously like the thought of it. he said as I felt myself starting to get hard by the image of him naked in the shower, and fantasizing about all the thing i could do to him. "Oh, shut up why did you suddenly started talking again anyway." I wondered
Well I was going to say that it was finally time for you to be able to see my now so if you could do as I say I'll show you. He offered and I instant agreed. ok then go lock the door and close the curtains make sure no one can see you when this happens. Then go into the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror. I did as he said and went into the huge bathroom that was attached to the room. In the center of the bathroom there was bathtub filled with warm water the size of a pool, and on the other side there was a huge mirror that stretched from one wall to the other. Then suddenly I felt a sharp pain tearing me apart my bones cracked,but when I finally had the strength I looked up. What I saw that night was a demon a curse.