Chapter 7: Candy on Clothes

After the mini-game ends, Nate, Libby and the boy appear magically in the candy board game, they stare at him eating his prize, a lot of candy cane given to him, the boy pulled out a lollipop and starts to eat it as he throws the stick away.

"You two are from Portland, Oregon, aren't you?" he asked. "The name is Michael Candylabra, I am the playable character of my game, Candy Party."

"Nate Bellinger." said Nate.

"Libby Burton." said Libby.

"You two are in the care of your babysitter who is a....explorer!" Michael laughed hysterically.

"Her name is Reyna Cross, and she is not a babysitter!" Nate continued as he sees Reyna coming next to them, she is now covered in sweets, her boots are covered with cotton candy, her jacket is filled with candy canes and jellybeans, and some lollipops stuck in her pants and a giant one stuck in her butt, she has a deadpan look in her eyes.

"Of course I am not." she said as she eats a lollipop.

Fourteen minutes later, Michael eats all the removed candy in the ground while Nate removes the lollipops from Reyna's pants, Libby eats the cotton candy in her boots while removing the candy canes and jellybeans from her jacket as Reyna is hiding in the cotton candy bush to avoid being seen in her underwear.

"You got covered in candy after you came to see us." he said.

"Tell me about it, Nate." Reyna continued. "That Lollipop threw me away and I crashed into that lollipop forest, candy canes, jellybeans fell on me and my boots were covered in cotton candy."

"I never been a delicious place before." said Libby as she finishes eating the cotton candy in the boots.

"All the candy in your clothes makes me hungry, yum!" said Michael as he eats the removed jellybeans and licks the candy canes.

"You don't need to go crazy with the sweets that I removed them." Nate finishes removing the lollipops from the pants as he checks it, wondering that are no candy left, but, sees one lollipop in the pant leg and removes it before eating it. "There, I guess the pants have all the sweets removed."

"I ate the cotton candy who were stuck in your boots, Reyna." Libby explained.

"Gosh, you are a explorer who avoids traps, except for one who was stuck in your pants, ho-ho!" Michael continued as he gives Reyna her jacket.

"I don't wanna see every candy stuck in my clothes, ever." she said as she puts her jacket on, before Nate gives her the pants without candy.

Meanwhile, in the Dark Realm, Cypress is combing her hair, she compliments herself for having a beautiful hairstyle as she looks to a mirror.

"Call me evil, when you see me." she said to herself as the two Cyprenchwomen comes to see her. "What?"