Chapter 4: Boulder Chase

In the Reyna Cross game, Nate and Libby are looking for somebody to help them, they see a menu of locked levels except for one, who is the only unlocked level.

"Why these levels are not locked?" she asks.

"These levels are locked levels, they will be unlocked after completing a level." Nate told him as he touches the Level 1 button, resulting in the whole place turning into a temple scene. "Here we are, In a temple."

"A temple?" Libby asked, confused. "Did the developers set traps for Reyna?"

"Exactly, Libby, Reyna avoided every trap in her way." Nate continued as they walk in the temple, a silhouetted figure watches them in a safe spot, the safest part of the building, they keep walking, looking around until they see a sign. "Be careful, a rolling boulder will crush you, run for your life!"

"Boulder? What did you say?" said Libby. "What if the boulder will get us?"

"We have to be careful, come on!" Nate started to walk quietly as Libby follows him as well, unbeknowst to them, a rolling boulder is in the wall of the temple, it rolls from a hole and falls into the path as they hear the sound of the boulder.

"What was that?" She asked. "It was the boulder?"

"It...is." Nate pointed to the boulder rolling before they start to scream in horror, they begin to run away from being crushed by the boulder as they ran faster and faster.

"I saw every scene of rolling boulders in my house, Nate!" said Libby.

"I don't want to brag, but, Reyna ran away from being crushed!" Nate continued.

The teens keep running and running faster, trying to get away from the boulder, However, Libby loses her grip and stumbles on the floor as Nate notices her.

"Libby, are you okay?" He said, desperate.

"I'm Okay, I guess I stumbled on the floor." she said as Libby sees the incoming boulder. "Go without me, Nate."

"I cannot! I can't leave you behind!" Nate refused to leave her.

"Yes, you can, just go please." Libby begged.

"Libby, I told you that I cannot leave you and you know what? Because you are my best friend!" Nate continued.  

  Libby sees the boulder who is still coming to crush the two teens as she begins to take her pants off, Nate grabs her by the wrist as they run away from the boulder, they climb to the safe spot as the boulder rolled, rolled and it took the pants with it as it bursts through the wall of the temple, they see that the boulder is already gone as they sigh in relief before starting to laugh.

"The boulder missed us anyway." Nate laughed.

"Yeah, missed us indeed." said Libby as she laughed so hard before realizing something. "Speaking of which, w-where's my pants?"