Epilogue

Y/n): Your name

(L/n): Last name

Italic word: Used for communications

Bold+Italic word: In thoughts

Bold: Flashback

-------------------------------------------------------

-2 years later-

3rd POV:

The world of Remnant had undergone a war against the White Fang and had claimed a good number of lives of soldiers and innocent people. But it all ended when a group of SEALs managed to kill the leader of the organizations after pursuing the leader for over 5 years thanks to the Central Intelligence. A new leader of White Fang was born and good thing is that the leader wanted peace. Each leader of the 4 kingdoms agreed to establish a peace talk between Remnant and White Fang. As the result of the peace talk, the war ended with each sides agreed with the conditions that was given.

Since then, each kingdoms decided to build a war memorial to honour the fallen soldiers and innocent civilians. As for Vale, the high command in the military decided to build a museum for honouring the fallen soldiers from every branch in Vale's military forces. Beacon Air Base got its own museum for the PJs. This idea came from Captain Yang Xiao Long, who is now a detachment commander of the Pedro replacing Seth who's now an instructor. She only replaced (Y/n)'s position for a short time before Brett took over. 

Even though the world is at peace, the application for Pararescue has increased. They were inspired by (Y/n)'s act of bravery in saving other lives.

Blake continued on her job in public relations department. She made a decision not to marry to another person. Brett once told her about his feelings to her but she politely rejected. Brett understand her situations and both of them were now a best friends.

The world of Remnant were in peace once again but still remained on guard for any possible coup d'état and fighting the grimms. The White Fang became an independent organization that was approved by the four kingdoms and they joined the fight against the grimms that were terrorising the world.

---------------------------------------------------------

Blake's POV:

It was a bright day. Another good day to begin my work. But before I went to my office, I will stop by at the museum. It had became a usual routine for me everyday before went to my office.

As I reached at the museum, crowds began to enter it, children and adults. Schools in Vale often made a trip to this place. I smiled at the scene, knowing that people were still honouring the fallen. When I entered. the building, I only went to a specific location. (Y/n)'s memorial place.

Much to my surprise, the crowds began to fill at his place. I managed to slip through the crowds to the front to get a better look. What I saw was a group of 15 PJs were giving him an honour. One by one the PJ went to his battlefield cross and saluted.