Chapter 6

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): Last name

Italic word: Used for communications

Bold+Italic word: In thoughts

Bold: Flashback

--------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

Yang, Seth and (Y/n) were eating at the restaurant where Seth suggested. As they devoured their foods, Seth's phone suddenly vibrated. Pulling it out from his pocket, he received a call from Brett. He then quickly answered it.

Seth: "Seth here. What do you want from me?" After a brief moment, his eyes widen. "What?! In the middle of our lunch?! Allright. We'll be on our way as soon as possible. Thanks for the call." He then put his phone on the table and quickly finished his food.

Yang: "What's wrong?"

Seth: "Another mission kicks in." Yang and (Y/n) looked at each other before they began to quickly finished their foods and left the restaurant but not before leaving the money on the table.

--------------------------------------------------------

The trio reached the TOC, sweating. After managed to regain their breathes, Seth walked to Eric.

Seth: "What do we have?"

Eric then passed the paper containing the information to him. He then carefully read the paper

Seth: "A special force operator injured, IED strike, right leg....." He muttered. He then turned his attention to Yang and (Y/n). "You two! Get to your chopper now!" Without wasting the time, Yang and (Y/n) rushed to their helicopter.

---------------------------------------------------------

John : "Pedro's climbing up."

TOC: "Copy Pedro. Update MIST. Right leg amputee above the knee."

John: "Copy, TOC."

Both of the helicopter were racing the golden hour. In order to make sure the wounded soldier has a high chance of survival, they have to get him to the hospital within the hour.

At the TOC, things were pretty tensed up as they were waiting for any incoming update.

Seth: "By their coordinates, I assumed that the place was pretty filled with IED......"

Maverick: "Yeah.... The coordinates they gave to us is a new one." He said while his eyes doesn't move from the screen.

Seth: "Hmm.... What's their callsign? Do they gave it to us?"

Eric then went to his computer and checked it.

Eric: "Uhm... Callsign they gave us was Beta 08."

Seth: "Thats.... a fucking ODA team, gents. Tier one assets. Definitely Green Berets.."

Maverick: "Hopefully it wasn't the medic...."

---------------------------------------------------------

John: "Currently now 5 minutes out. Looking for updates."

The lead helicopter pilot radioed the team to confirm the landing zone was safe or not.

Beta 08: "Roger, LZ is secure. We've checked it with minesweepers. Gonna be marked by purple smoke."

Not wanting to waste any time, the Pedro decided to land at point of injury, where the mine detonated. Pedro 6-1 then broke formation and descended.