The Mafia Who Changed

[Ship: Vancat]
[Side Ships: TerrorLadd, Krii7y, Ohm X Delirious X Cartoons(Dunno their ship name :'>), BasicallyIDo407, And Moo And His Wife uwu]
[AU: Mafia I Guess :/]
[OKAY, TBH, THIS ISN'T THE SHIP I WAS GONNA DO XD. I Was Gonna Do Another Ship But I Have Been Reading A Lot Of Fanfics With Tyler In It And Just Went Yeet- Enjoy My Cringe :'>>]

~Tyler's POV~

I Slowly Open My Eyes To Only See Nothing But Black. First Thing I Learn From Waking Up After Passing Out, I'm Blindfolded. I Move My Arms And Legs Some To See If I'm Tied Up, Yep. I Try To Sigh, Gagged As Well. Of Course, This Isn't New For Me And I'll Explain Why.

I'm An Mafia Boss Called Wildcat Yet Others Know Me By Tyler. My Crew Involves Kryoz, Terroriser, Moo, Basically, And Cartoonz. Who Is Also Known As Johnathan Or John, Brian, Brock, Marcel, And Luke. Our Mafia Was Made Not To Do Really Bad Crimes Yet To Keep Others Safer From Other Mafias. How Did We Meet To Form? I Knew Marcel For An Long Time, He Knew Brock, Brock Knew Brian, Brian And Brock Knew Luke, And We Found John At The Verge Of Death so He Joined Us. So Back To The Main Point Now, Being An Mafia Boss Comes With An Risk And That Is Being Kidnapped,Raped/Fucked, Or Killed. You Also Can Be Injured, Be Made An Slave Or Pets As Others Call It, And More. I'm Expecting To Be Killed Or Injured Before Anyone Can Help Out Here Anyways. We're All Used To This. But, We Should Go Back To The Actual Present Now.

I Snap Out Of My Thoughts And Slightly Drowsy State When Hearing Footsteps Approach Me. I Freeze Up And Wait For Them To Get In Front Of Me. They Say Nothing As They Take The Blindfold Off Of Me Which Leads Me Close My Eyes And Slowly Open Them Back Up To Get Used To The Light. Once I Get My Vision I Look At The Man Who Was Somehow My Height... Did I Mention That I Was On My Knees Tied Up? I Wait Until He Removed The Clothe From Around My Mouth To Snicker, He Looked Offended. He HAS To Be Young.

"What You Laughing At?"

Oh. My. God. He Is An Adult?? How?! I Laugh Some Before Looking Back At Him.

"Dude, You Look Like An Child!"
"Wha- I'm An Grown Ass Man!"

I Could See Him Get Flustered At The Fact He Was Called An Child. I Only Laugh Some Before Hearing The Door Creak Open And Slam Shut. We Both Jump Some. The Man Looks Towards The Door As The Footsteps Approach Us. The Other Man Finally Gets In View. Ah, At Least His Slightly Taller Then The Male In Front Of Me.

"Jaren. What Did We Say About Talking To Our Enemies?"
"But!--"
"Ah! No Buts! Now, Go Get The Boss."
"Fine Dadddd."

So The Male In Front Of Me Is Jaren, Nice. And The Other Male Is His Dad?? They Don't Look Alike At All! I Watch As 'Jaren' Tries To Walk Past The Other Male But Gets Pulled Back To Face Him. Man, Now I Feel Bad.

"What Did I Say Bout Calling Me Dad?"
"...Not To Do It While The Enemies Are Here...?..."
"Exactly! And What Did You Do?"
"...Called You Dad..."
"You'll Be Punished Later. Now Go Get The Boss."
"Y-Yes Craig."

Jaren Got Let Gho Of And Darted For The Stairs To Leave. I Watch The Stairs Until The Footsteps Of Jaren Was Gone. I Sigh And Look Back At 'Craig.' At Least That Answered One Of My Questions. Are They Actually Family? No. I Watch Craig Stare Back At Me Coldly, As If He Wasn't Alive. I Just Hiss Some, It Was Disturbing. His Eyebrow Went Up Yet He Didn't Question Me, Guess That's An Rule.

"Man, Why Are You So Cruel To That Man?"

No Response. I Sigh. Whatever. Should've Expected That. I Looked Away As Silence Filled The Room. Might As Well Share Their Looks. Jaren Looks Young, 19 Or Maybe 20. Brown Original Hair Yet Dyed White. He Wears Red And Blue Framed Glasses Which Put On The 'Hip' Like Theme. He Had On An Long Sleeved Shirt And Overalls, He Looked Like An Child Completely. Craig Looked About 24 To 25. He Looked Like An Workaholic With His Bags Under His Eyes And His Glasses Like An Man At An Office. He Had An Light Neck Beard Which Was Brown, His Original Color, Yet His Hair Was Dyed An Dirty Blond Like. He Wears An Normal Black Suit And Tie. Fancy. When Taking In More Of His Looks He Finally Responded Which Slightly Shocked Me.