The Loving Monster

~The Loving Monster~
[Ship: MiniOhm]
[AU: Last Year The Nightmare. Mini, Smii7y, Kryoz, Cartoonz, And Nogla Are All Trying To Escape While Ohm Is The Monster. Ohm Is The Strangler]
[TW: Light Smut ;) ]

~Craig's POV~

"G-Guys..? H-Hello..?"

Shit. We Were All Split Up. I Don't Know How It Happened However It Was Fast. Some Monster Attacked Us And Now We Are All Roaming Around This School. This Isn't Good. If You Don't Know, I'm An Nerd. I Can't Fight, But I Can Build Weapons Like Turrets And Mines To Help Fight. And I'm Also Petrified Of Being Alone. I Continue To Creep Around, Looking For Anyone Except The Monster. I Hear Light Whispering And Suck In My Breath As I Stopped Moving. It Was In The Room Next To Me. I Waited Until The Door Open And I Saw An Man Walk Out Only To See Me And Shriek. I Shake My Hands Frantically And Apologize To Only Get An Deep Breath. They Exhaled And Spoke Up.

"It's Fine Just... Don't Scare Me Again Kay?"

I Nodded At The Irish Man In Front Of Me Called David Or Nogla. He Is Tall And Irish With An Sweet Heart And Protective Attitude Towards His Friends. He Isn't An Nerd, Yet An Medic Which Is Really Useful Right Now. I Quietly Approached And Gave Him An Hug Which He Returned Quickly Before Backing Away. I Finally Spoke Up.

"Have You Found The Others?"
"Nope. But I Did Almost Run Into The Monster."

I Only Sigh And Get More Anxious. This Is Fucking Great. We Don't Know Where The Others Are And Nogla Had Almost Been Attacked. We Continue To Get An Move On Before I Heard Something. I Stopped And Put An Hand On Nogla's Chest To Make Him Stopped. We Listened... Nothing. Then An Yell That Sounded Like My Son Figure! We Look At Each Other And Dart Towards The Direction To Find Smii7y Limping Towards Us Backwards As He Kept Flashing The Monster. Nogla Throws Me Something Before Rushing To Smii7y And Healing Him As Quick As He Could. I Looked At What He Had Threw To Me. Scrap. This Is Useful!

I Use The Scrape To Make An Turret Before Putting It Down. It Does Do An Bit Of Damage Before The Monster Darts Off. I Picked Up My Turret And Ran Over To Smii7y To Give Him An Quick Hug. I Pulled Back And Nogla Kept Patching The Wounds.

"Smii7y You Okay?!"
"Yeah Craig, I'm Fine. Yet John Isn't."
"John? You Know Where He Is?"
"Knew. He Threw John In An Room Before Locking It Up. I Couldn't Get Him In Time So Now I'm Here. Yet I Can Lead The Way."
"Please Do."

Nogla Finished Patching The Wounds And Off We Went To Find John. Things Are Looking Up. Smii7y Knew Where John Is, So We Only Needed To Find John. Lemme Explain Smii7y However. Smii7y Is Kinda An Nerd Like Me, However He Knows How To Make Things Like Shotguns And Barbed Wired Bats And Redo Pipes For John And Luke. He Also Puts Up An Fight When Needed.  We Reach An Class Room With An Storage Closet Where Banging Is Coming From, Nogla Loots Boxes And Desk Drawers While Smii7y Keeps An Look Out. Ain't I Lucky That I Work Out Now Because My Job Is To Get The Door Open. I Kick And Lunch At The Door Until It Finally Opens And John Walks Out With An Broken Pipe. He Sighed And Hugged Me Some.

"Thanks Craig."
"No Prob. You Okay?"
"Yeah."
"Good. Smii7y Come Here!"

Smii7y Rushes Over And I Give Him The Remaining Scrap I Have.

"Fix His Pipe Okay?"
"Yep!"

I Watch As Smii7y Fixes John Pipe Until Nogla Welp Some. I Look Liver And Green Mist Surrounded Him... That Bitch Rigged The Box With An Poison Waste That Goes Away After A Bit. He Knows We Are Here Now. I Rush Over To Nogla With Smii7y And John Following Suit. I Pull Nogla Out Of The Mist And Sit Him Down So He Can Heal Himself. We All Watched Nogla Until The Door Was Open And Slammed Shut. We All Looked Towards The Door In Shock To See Luke Nailing The Door Shut. Oh Boy. I Walk Over To Cartoonz And Help. He Was Happy And Shocked To See Me, He Must Of Been In An Rush And Not Noticed Us. I Give Luke An Light Pat In The Back.

"Everything Okay?"
"Nope. That Monster Was Chasing Me!"
"Well He Is Probably Gone Now. We Need To Make An Plan To Escape However."

Smii7y Interfered.

"I Got That! There Is An Exit Above The Gymnasium. If We Get Gas We Can Power The Lift And Escape."
"Brilliant Smii7y! But Where Do We Find The Gas?"
"Ones In The Basement And One Is In An Storage Room Across The School."

I Sigh At That. We Don't Got An Choice. I Did An Arm Movement Telling Them To Come Here. I Watch As Luke Gave Smii7y Loads Of Scrap And Smii7y Brush It Off Like It Was Nothing. He Knew What Luke Wanted, An Shotgun. He Made The Shot Gun And Threw It To Toonz. I Started To Undo The Nails And Take The Wood Off. I Opened The Door And We Made Our Way Towards The Basement.

Luke And John Are The Big Guys In The Group, Or Our Body Guards. They Have Actual Weapons To Fight The Guy With. Luke Prefers The Shotgun While John Loves His Pipe. John Can Use An Machine That Tells Us If That Bitch Is Near Or Not When Needed But I Guess He Didn't Because I Felt An Chain Wrap Around Me, I Panicked Some And Looked At The Others As I Was Slowly Slid Into An Vent. They All Yelled My Name And Tried To Save Me, Yet It Was Too Late.

I Groaned As I Face Planted Into The Cement Ground. I Slowly Pull My Face Up To Be Greeted By Legs. I Freeze Up Before Slowly Looking Up. Skinny Yet Buff, Grey Hoodie With Bunny Ears With An Blindfold With The Omega Sign, Chain In His Hands That Dragged Me To Him. I Gulped Before I Grabbed By The Shirt And Lifted Into The Air. He Slammed Me Into The Wall And I Closed My Eyes Waiting For Death. Yet It Never Came. I Opened My Eyes And He Was Just Examining Me. I Don't Know Why Yet I Blush, I Guess I Just Don't Want This Strangers Eyes Scanning My Body.

[Don't Want Smut? Don't Continue. I'll Warn Ya When You Can Start Read Again.]

I Looked At His Eyes, Or Where His Eyes Would Be Scene Before Looming At His Lips. They Were In An Smirk Form. I Only Gulped Again As He Kept Me Pinned On The Wall. He Got Closer To Me As Our Bodies Were Now Touching On Each Other And Could Be Grinding If One Of Us Moves. I Realized That I Am Extremely Embarrassed Now, Yet Choke Out An Question.

"Who... Who Are Y-You?"
"I'm Ryan, Yet You Can Call Me Ohm. Now... My Turn For The Questions. What's An Pretty Fella Like You Doing In An Hell Like This?"
"I-I Um... I Just Was Here I Guess.. My Friends Wanted To Be Here So I Am Here And--- Ah! H-Hey! P-Personal S-S-Space!"

I Closed My Eyes As His Head Went By My Neck, His Breath Hitting Me Every Time. I Shiver As I Could Feel His Smirk. He Started Moving His Body Some Making Me Bite My Lip Some. What Is He Doing? No, What Is He Doing To Me? This Is Wrong Yet It Feels So Right. I Think He Infected Me With That Poison I Got Nogla Out Of. I Jumped Some As I Felt Him Leave Small Kisses On My Neck. I Shakily Speak.

"H-Hey, Um... Could You N-- Ah! S-Shit!"

I Let Out An Light Moan Yet An Scream As He Had Sunk His Teeth Into My Shoulder, That Was Now Revealed, To Leave One Small Hickey. I Was Already An Mess Why Did He Have To Do That? I Closed My Eyes And Kept Them Closed As He Removed His Teeth From My Shoulder And Moved Back To My Neck, Leaving Kisses And Licks Here And There. I Was Trying My Best Not To Moan Until He Found My Sweet Spot. I Moaned Out Loud And He Just Stared Some Before Speaking And Biting There.

"God You Sound Beautiful~"

I Only Let Out An Shaky Breath As He Kept Biting And Licking And Kissing My Neck. He Moved His Hands From My Shirt To Grab My Ass And Lift Me Up. I Let Out An Little Squeak Which Had Been Cut Off Short As He Kissed Me. I Tried To Not Give Into The Kiss Yet Couldn't Help But To Slowly Fall Into It. Lucky Me I Heard Footsteps And So Did He. He Slowly Pulled Away From The Kiss To Smirk. He Gave Me An Light And Somehow Quiet Smack On The Ass Which Made Me Whimper Some. He Then Put Me Down And Backed Away.

[Smut Is Over]

I Could Feel His Eyes Scanning Over Me Again Before He Turned Away From Me. He Started To Walk Away With Pride As He Spoke.

"Alrighty Hun, Your Friends Are Coming For You So I Have To Cut It Short. But Don't Worry, I'll Get Ya Again And We'll Continue. Kay Hun?~"

I Could Only Nod Helplessly As I Yearned For More, What Has He Done To Me? He Smirked And Slowly Walked Away.

"Alrighty, See You Later... Craig."

And Just Like That He Was Gone. I Smiled Some And Thought Some Until I Froze Up When Realization Hit Me. I Never Gave Him My Name. Jesus Christ What Is Going On Anymore? Whatever. I Walk Towards The Footsteps To See My Friends Happy To See Me Alright. I Join Them And We Continue To Get The Gas Yet My Mind Could Not Drift Off Of Ohm.

...What Has He Done To Me?...