It's Cold

[TW: Angst.]
Ship: Minicat
-No One's POV-

"I Need To Go. Have An Amazing Life." Tyler Watched The Man He Had Loved Grab His Coat And Throw It On. "Craig, Don't. It's Too Cold To Walk Home Right Now. Just Stay The Night." Tyler Heard The Door Click Open And He Ran To The Door As Craig Walked Out. He Turned Around And Faced Tyler, "Yeah, So You Can Hurt Me More? No Thanks. I Can Handle It." Craig Faced Back To The Snowy Cold Streets Before Stepping Out Of The House Tyler Just Followed With No Coat On Or Anything. "Craig Please!" Tyler Reached For The Smaller Male Yet Craig Just Went A Bit Faster So He Missed. "Stop Tyler. You Done Enough." Tyler Just Continued After Craig As He Approached The Street, "Please, This Is Crazy." Craig Just Let Out An Little 'Tsk', "You're Crazy. Bye." Tyler Looked At Each Side Of The Road Since Craig Hadn't And Looked Back At Craig. "Craig Move!" He Was Too Far To Hear. Tyler Ran Out Onto The Road An Pushed Craig Onto The Other Side And Into The Snow. Then Nothing Else Was Heard.

-Craig's POV-

I Push Myself Out Of The Snow And Look At Tyler Ready To Yell But Instead I See Him Get Hit By An Truck And Blood Splatter Everywhere. I Freeze Up And Stare For An Bit Before Realization Hit Me. "T...Tyler?! Ty?!" I Ran Onto The Road Looking For Him. I Can't Find Him. I Look At The Truck, The Driver Had Evacuated It And It Lost Control.  I Run To The Truck And Try To Push It Back Some Which Wasn't That Hard Since The Road Was Icy To Begin With. Once It Was Out Of The Way I See Tyler Laying There, Bloody And Alive Still. "Tyler?! Tyler What The Fuck?!" I Ran Over To Him Before Kneeling Down By Him. I Could Feel Tears Prick At Me Yet I Didn't Cry, I Felt Tyler Grab My Hand As He Looked At Me. He Coughed Blood And Started Crying Some, "I Love You Craig.. I-I'm Sorry That I'm An Horrible Person But... I Love You... Please Don't Worry About Me, I Won't Make It..." I Finally Start Crying Before I Pull Out My Phone And Dial 911. "W-Well Hold On Please! I-I Can Help You! I-I Can!--"

He Put An Finger On My Lips, "No You Can't Craig... I Love You, Move On With Your Life... Tell My Story For Me Though Will Ya?" I Hug Him Tightly, "Please Please No. I-I'm Sorry! I'm So So Sorry! But P-Please Stay With Me!" I Stare At Him As He Nods Some, "I'll Try.." I Smile Some Before I Heard Something, I Realized That 911 Had Answered. I Put The Phone To My Ear And Spoke, "Yes Hello?! I Need An Ambulance, My Boyfriend Got Hit By An Truck." They Spoke, Then Me, Then Them, Then Me, It Was Horrible. In The End Ty Made Me Stay On The Line Yet I Checked On Tyler Only To See Him Confused. "W-What?" He Barely Spoke Above An Whisper, "I'm Not Your Boyfriend, I Hurt You..." I Shake My Head, "No No You Are! Always Will Be! And Stay With Me! They Are Coming To Help!" He Nods Some And Kept Looking Around Some So He Stays Awake Yet He Looked Like He Was About To Pass. I Kissed Him And His Eyes Instantly Shot Open, Yet Slowly Closed As He Kissed Back. I Slowly Pulled Away As We Just Stared At Each Other.

I Spoke, "I'm Sorry For Yelling At You... You Didn't Deserve It..." Tyler Just Smiled, "Nah, It's Fine Just Stay Positive For Me Alright? I Feel Better Now. Just Because Of You." I Smiled Some Before Hearing The Sirens. "Here They Come.." I Look In The Direction They Were Coming From To See Them Slowly Come In Not To Lose Control And Rush Out To Help. I Let Them Before They Let Me Hope In With Them And Off We Went To The Hospital. I Held Tyler's Hand The Whole Time. I Whispered An Little, "Sorry." He Just Smiled And Paid Attention To The Paramedic's.

[Story For Starting This Oneshot Book Off So Grimly But I Wanted To. I May Make An Part Two With Fluff If Y'all Want. Kay, Bye Now ❤]