Survival (Chapter Five)

I knew that it was going to either be me or him...I knew that if I don't leave now one of us were going to be dead...whatever that thing is in my husband was not leaving and it had a thirst for blood.

I glanced out the window to my car and the lifeless body was still there, I went into the kitchen where we kept the bullets and extra money and loaded a book bag full of each.

I was feeling around the jar to make sure it was empty of money and I found a note.

My beloved Ambrosia,

for years I have kept so much from you...sooner or later you will find this and I just hope it isn't too late. No matter what happens I need you to know I love you.

but if things take a toll for the worst...RUN. RUN AND KEEP GOING!!

if I catch you I will kill you...

Love

your husband

Elijah

I hated this feeling..I knew that he was gone and that he wasn't coming back. my husband was being consumed by whatever is inside of him.

I grabbed my helmet, my coat and the keys to the motorcycle and jet. I passed and he was still in the car,  knocked out and the least of my worries.

Time is not my friend right now. I need to cover distance. As far away from here as possible. Should I go to Texas, Georgia or Florida., somewhere deep down south. Where no one can find me.

I stopped at a payphone to make a quick call to someone who I knew could help anyone disappear.

Elijah's little sister Azaria.
I can only hope she understands why I have to disappear.
the
The phone rang at least three times before I heard her whimsical voice.
"Hello?", hummed.
"Yes, Azaria,  it's your sister Ambrosia...I...I need a favor? ", I exclaimed.
She laughed, "Hey ! you know I do anything for you and Elijah. What is it? Why are you calling me from a unknown number what happened to your phone? "
Before I could say anything she interrupted me.
"Elijah is calling hold on", she stated. There was a long pause and then she came back on the phone. "Okay, you were saying? "
"I need you to help me disappear." I said quickly before she said anything about Elijah.
" What! Why...why do you need to disappear? , did something happen between you and Elijah.?" she said frantically.
"No, me and Elijah are fine. I just really need you to do this for me...besides you owe me... I still have that sex tape with you and your old professor! I don't want that to accidentally get into the wrong hands. " I barked.
"Okay, Okay! I'll do it..when do you need it done by?" she said with a surrendering tone.

"TONIGHT! NO LATER! I need credit cards with new accounts, a new name and a new face. Most importantly a new home. Try and get me a better vehicle to please." I paused to turn around and see the store manager walking my way.

"I have to go! BYE!" I slammed the phone back on the hook, put my helmet on and walked back to my bike.

The manager started walking faster towards me waving his hands once I started reviving my engine. When he started calling out my name I froze. How in the hell does this man know who I am?