Don't Get Too Attached ~Chapter 6~

Finally got an upload out guys. 

Hope you enjoy it, comment, vote, fan maybe? :) 

Mel'z x

**************************************************

Chapter 6

I woke up at eight the next morning. The sun was shining brightly through a gap in the curtains and my head was spinning from the events of the previous day. My eyes moved over the unfamiliar surroundings and they landed on the unpacked boxes against the wall. With a sigh, I crawled out of bed and made my way towards them. There were five boxes marked clothes, and three marked shoes. I set to unpacking my clothes first, and headed towards the built in wardrobe. It covered an entire wall, meaning it was almost twice the size of my old one. It was still early, I don't know how I managed to wake up at this time, my parents were probably still asleep. Silently, I started hanging my clothes up on the hangers. To the left I had all my boxing shorts and vests. And to the right were all of my other clothes. Along the bottom I lined up my shoes, which consisted of ten pairs boxing boots, ten high top trainers and one pair of heels which I had yet to wear. My mum had brought them for me last year, but I never wore them. I was more into trainers, and besides, I didn't have any special occasions to wear them to. I sighed as I shoved the heels to the back.

Standing up, I checked the time again; 9:30. I couldn't hear any sounds around the house so I knew my parents were sill asleep. And not wanting to wake them, I decided to go for a jog. I slipped on my red and white boxing shorts and a plain white sports bra, grabbed my trainers and made my way downstairs.

I wasn't going to knock on for Sam today, I didn't want to after what happened last night. I felt slightly embarrassed for running out suddenly, but most of all, I was feeling ashamed. When I was with Sam, I forgot everything; I felt like everything would be okay. As if it was okay to trust him, and I wouldn't get hurt.

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly scribbled a note for my parents.

Gone for a jog.

Didn't want to wake you so I took the keys.

Tatiana.

I left it on the coffee table in the living room as I tied my shoe laces. When I was finished, I grabbed the keys and locked the door quietly behind me.

I set off at a steady pace towards the end of our street, crossing the road when I got to the end. I was trying to recall the directions to the lake. I had a vague idea of which to go, but all the streets looked the same and I hadn't bothered to remember the names of each one yesterday.

After around a three miles, I was sure I was lost. I didn't recognise anything, and I couldn't see a forest anywhere. I'd ran past a park a while ago, so I turned around to go find it.

The park was full, but that wasn't a surprise since the weather was so nice. I jogged past a small pond surrounded by little children feeding the ducks, their parents watching over them protectively. I kept going, trying to find an unoccupied bench or something I could sit on. I went past a group of guys playing football on a large field, a load of benches were laid out around it, a few taken by girls giggling loudly. The game seemed to be quite intense so I jogged past the group of girls who shot me disapproving looks and sat on a bench far from them.

The game was 'Shirts VS Skins'. No wonder the girls were giggling so loudly. I sat watching for a while, surprised by how good some of the guys were. I used to play football for my old school, but the people I played against were rubbish compared to this.