Hurt Again??

Hey yall I got chapter 3 here for ya I hope you enjoy it! Oh and I’m dedicating this chapter to my biggest fanJ love all u guys.

Remember vote and comment and fan me if u haven’t already. I love hearing from yall!

Conflicting Interest- Chapter 3

************************************************************************

I sat on the dock gazing up at the shining stars off in the distance. Tonight the moon was full and huge over the pond and reflected off the clam surface of the water under my feet. Tonight was perfect and was getting better by the second. I was waiting for him to come back from his truck so I could kiss him for the first time and taste his soft lips. He was all I could make my head think about and I needed to take my chance before it was too late. I could never deserve someone so perfect and couldn’t ever dream he would want me but look at us now and its all so close, nothing was in the way here. Just me and him that’s all that had a factor. I saw a shadow coming up behind me, he was back. My face lit with an unconscious smile. He was faintly saying something in his sweet southern accent and he laid his hand gently on my shoulder. Then the shaking began and I slipped into the cold water jolting awake.

Looking at Cameron I blushed he was laughing.

“What ya dreamin bout there sweetie? Ya kept grinning like an idiot in your sleep and I felt like I was missing out on the action so I woke ya up” he said brushing my bed hair out the way.

“It was at the best part too!” I groaned and laid back quickly pushing a pillow over my head.

“What were ya dreaming about, tell me” he commanded. I didn’t answer because I didn’t know myself I was sort of confused right now who I had been dreaming about but I had a good idea.

“No, can’t sorry. Let me go back to sleep” I said relaxing again.

“But the suns just now coming up don’t fall back asleep your burning daylight” he said, I could hear the smile in his voice. I whined and felt him role over on top of me all his weight on my body crushing me but not enough to be painful.

“Dam* it Cameron get off me!” I yelled at him grumpily.

“What don’t ya make me, besides I’m comfortable like this” I was laying on my stomach and so was he on top of me.

“Come on I’m tired we didn’t get to sleep till 4!” I whined.

“Nope, sorry you want to sleep get me off or sleep like this” he said proudly. I started trying to wiggle myself out from under him but he was to heavy so I tried pushing him off with my butt which probably wasn’t the smartest idea. I felt him getting hard against my butt and I stopped moving immediately stunned, my eyes popped open pretty fast and I was no where near tired anymore.

“Uhhhhhh Cam, you don’t happen to have a baseball bat in your pocket do you?…” I asked not knowing what else to do.

“Nope” he said popping the ‘p’ and lifting himself off of me a bit, it didn’t help I could still feel it even though he moved at least 10 inches off of my back. “I have no idea what your talking about…” he said slowly embarrassed. I was becoming very hot and disturbed in this position.

“How am I supposed to sleep now?” I asked teasingly. It worked he giggled.

“Am I distracting you from your slumber sleeping beauty?” he said and bit the back of my neck hard enough that it surely left a mark.

“What was that for?!” I yelled at him trying again to struggle free without success.

“To get your mind out of the gutter, you know you shouldn’t be having such dirty thoughts about your best friend Rachel” he spoke dirtily I knew he would be grinning right now.