Conflicting Interest

All Rights Reserved

If any redistribution of this story occurs by any person other than the owner of this copyright they shall be fined and or prosecuted.

It is illegal to copy or borrow ideas guys I'd appreciate if it doesn’t happen thanks.

Conflicting Interests- chapter one

Please comment and vote!!!! I'll make yall a glass of sweet ice tea!!

**************************************************************************************************************************

I pulled the quilt up to my neck in the truck bed trying not to get frost bite on this cold fall night. I peeked over the top of my quilt to see if he was almost done with his weed yet.

"Are you almost finished yet Brent?" I asked him slowly through my chattering teeth. Not only were they dangerously close to breaking from the tapping together, but they were echoing in my ears giving me a terrible head ache.

"sh*t can't you shut your da*n mouth, I'll be done when I finish b*tch. You annoy me so f*cking much Rachel! I'm about two seconds from slapping some sense into that f*cling skull of yours!" He usually wasn't this much of an a$$ only when he was high or thinking about drugs which was getting more and more often. Why did I have to love this guy? He had been so sweet when we meet and first got together, but now I was most afraid of him when he acted this way.

It was the same story every time. First we'd do something he wanted to go do, I'd have to pay for it when usually I didn't want to do what he picked anyway. Then he'd drive somewhere in the middle of no where and do drugs on the back of his truck tail gate. After all that he'd beg me for $ex and naughty pictures on the way home, I'd refuse he'd get angry and I'd end up walking home.

I hadn't given in to the $ex or anything else he's wanted yet and I don't plan on it.

If I didn't love him I wouldn't put up with this bull, but as some say I'm blinded by love. My friends hated him an my parents didn't think to much of him either but that was my decision to make not theirs. All I knew was that he wouldn't ever leave me cause he must love me too.

It terrified me to be alone in the world I just didn't like the thought of not being with someone when things are rough. Who knows when you will need somebody?

"I'm sorry Rachel I didn't mean to yell at you" he said putting out his cigarette. Wow he was apologizing, and putting out a perfectly good cig without a cop around, this was defiantly a first. He slid over to me his eyes a sick color from the drugs an slid his arm around me as if to hug me.

"That's sweet of you, you noticed I was cold?" I questioned. His reply confused me as his warmth was shared with me an my teeth slowed their chattering.

"Um yea.. Sure" he replied. He began kissing my cheek sweetly and I giggled at him. Then he moved down to my neck kissing me rougher and rougher. That's when I felt his hand sliding down into my shirt quickly as he tried to grab my boob.

I jumped away from him shocked as a stupid grin remained on his face.

"Stop playing around an get your a$$ back over here" he said to me jokingly.

"No, I don't like it when you try to touch all over me while your high Brent." I said as calmly as possible.

"Da*n it Rachel! Get over here right now or you will walk home an I will not come see your ungrateful a$$ anymore!!" The terror of being alone washed over me in a pang but I held it back because of his anger. I thought of the last time I was abandoned by an older guy, it ruined my stability. I needed stability. I craved it.