Chapter 4 (:

The Next Morning

This I decided to take a walk. The whole time I was thinking about how was I goin to tell Jacob, about Sarah. I don't want to see him hurt, because that hoe wanna cheat. I told him when I met her some was up with her.

After a while of thinking. My phone starting ringing. Guess Who. Yes Jacob. I answered the phone.

Hey Jake what's up. I said Hey you wanna come over? Sure Ill see in in a minute I said Alright bye he said

I didn't even say bye I was so caught on my thoughts of telling him, about her. I wonder why he want me to come over? Should I tell him when I get there?

After I was finished with my walk I went home and did my morning routine. Today I didn't feel like dressin up. So I put on a orange tank top and some sweats with my Jordans. I grabbed my iphone and purse and headed out the door.

When I pulled up I saw Sarah car parked outside his house. Now Im starting to second guess telling him.

I walked up to the porch and ranged his door bell. He opened the door and greeted me with a hug. He smelled so good. I walked in and sat on the couch in the living room.

What's up with you. You been acting funny. You're not acting like your self. He said worried. O Im okay I said lying. Are you sure? He ask Positive so where is Sarah? I saw her car outside? I asked trying to change the subject. She's sleep. She went out with her friends last night so she tired. he said More like with her other boyfriend I whispered to myself. What you say? he said confused I was thinking to myself. So what you wanna me over here for I said trying to changed the subject again. I need to stop thinking out loud. Umm Im have to cancel this weekend. Sarah and I are goin to visit her mom. This weekend cause see want me to meet her.

No he didn't just say he cancelling on our plans. Cause she want him to meet her mom. That bitch know want she was doin when she asked him. I almost positive she knew about our plans. She never want us hanging out with each other. She coulda pick any other weekend instead of this one. She need to take that boy she was all up on to meet her mom. Im beyond mad right now.

Is that cool with you I just wanted to tell you face to face instead of through the phone or something. He said I glared at him for a while. What you mean am I cool. How you gone change our plans like that? Im sure you told her about our plans didn't you? I asked Just like you change our plans when you went to get Mariah. And I did tell her. What you expected she my girlfriend so yea I told her. He said Why she pick this weekend I mean Im sure she said that right after you told her. And why she can't take the boy at the club she was twerking and grinding on last night to meet ha mama. I said semi yelling. I don't......hold on wait what you just say he asked.

Just then Sarah walked in the living room.

You heard me she was twerking and grinding on a boy at the club last night. And did mention they was making out. I said

Sarah glared at me. Did you Sarah he asked No why would I. You saw my girls pick me up and drop me off last night. And it hurts that she said that and you believing her. She said with tears coming out her eyes.

O really so you saying Im lying and I can see right through those fake tears I said looking ar her. Well her friends did pick her and and dropped her off. And I can't see why would you lie on her like that. O Im lying I thought I was being a good friend by telling you and all I get back for a thank you is that Im lying? And to think I had a little feeling for you. And this is how you repay me? I said crying harder than ever. Its not...... he said tryin to finish his sentence. Save it for that hoe over there. And since Im such a liar. How about you never talk to this liar again. Have a nice life with that hoe. I said still crying. And with that I ran out the door grabbing my iphone and purse. Avoiding he was chasing after me. Got in my car and drove off.

________________________________________

As always comment and vote. Thanks for reading. More coming soon!!!!!