Chapter 1 (:

Alix (POV)

When i finally got to the studio, Jacob was there waiting for me. He have a white t shirt, basketball shorts,and some Jordans. He was looking finer than ever. I got out my car and ran to Jacob for a big bear hug

Jacob: Well hey to you too

Me: I gave you a hug is that not a hey in your book or something ( a said playfully)

Jacob: Im just messin with you

Me: I know lets go inside before we get in more trouble for being late

Jacob: Lets go then

When we walked my manger (Destiny), was the first one to come to me and ask questions.

Destiny: What took yall so long

Me: Sorry time just caught up to me

Jacob: I had dance rehearsal

Destiny: Well what yall waiting for go get in the booth. Yall already late.

Well excuse me then. When we walked in the booth and put on our big headphones. And when the music start playin we just we with the flow of the music. After a while we was gazing in each other eyes. And at that moment i knew he had feelings for me to. We was finish with the song, and when to see want Destiny had to say.

Destiny: i love it. This song its gonna be a hit. Its like you can feel the love in the air.

After she said that me and Jacob just look at each other. As she kept talkin.

Destiny : So yall done for today. But i really wanna hear another song from u guys, so start thinking of another song.

We said our byes to everybody and walked out the door.

Jacob: You wanna hang out get something to eat or something?

Me: Sure but i have a taste for ice cream.

Jacob: *starts laughing* your gonna get fat. (he said playfully)

Me: No Im not do u see how skinny i am, i need so sweets!

Jacob: Well ice cream it is lets go.

We got in our cars and headed to the ice cream shop. Then i got a call from one of my best friends Mariah.

Phone (Convo)

Me: Hello

Mariah: Ima need u to come pick me up *she said crying*

Me: Whats wrong

Mariah: Ill explain later please just come get me

Me: Im on my way. Where are you?

Mariah: At Chris house

Me: Hear i come.

(End in our Phone Convo)

But what ima do about Jacob. I don't wanna stand him up. So ill just call him)

Jacob: Hey

Me: Please don't be mad at me.

Jacob: I won't why you say that?

Me: Mariah just called me cryin and needs me to pick her up. Im so sorry.

Jacob: Its okay and Im not mad, Mariah needs you.

Me: Thanks ill make it up to you i promise

Jacob: How about next weekend?

Me: Sounds great

Jacob: Okay bye

Me: Bye

----------------------------------------------

What did you think!!!!! Sorry if i missed spelled anything or messed up i wrote this last night half sleep. And my stories are gonna get longer. Thanks for reading!!!!