Chapter 5 (:

*2 Weeks Later*

Its been 2 weeks since my argument with Jacob. He's been calling and textin me ever 5 seconds. But Im still mad at him so I really don't want to talk to him. So today me and my girls are goin to hang out and do a little shopping to clear my head of some things.

What's taking our food so long? This is why I don't like eatin at the food court in the mall. Mariah said impatiently While you talkin the food ready now. I said while I got my food out of the lady hand. Thank you I said to the lady and walked to a table.

We all sat at the table and starting eating. So its seems like Im the only one who don't have boy problems Asley said

Just then I saw Jacob calling. And I ignored his call. O let me guess that's Jacob isn't it. Mariah said Yea he keep calling and Im tryin to avoid him but its kinda hard to when he keep callin me. I said And Chris will not stop calling and textin me. He keep sayin he sorry and he miss me and he's not goin to hit me again Mariah said

I really give Mariah props. She hasn't went back to Chris. And she hasn't been talkin to him but something tellin me she goin to go back with him.

Don't fall for him. Asley said to Mariah I know when you right. I said agreein with Asley. And I think you should talk to Jacob. Yall been friends or should I say lovers on the down low. To long to let one argument break yall apart. Asley said looking at me. Well if he want to believe a hoe over me. And if he want to be with her ima let them do them and stay out their way. I said lookin at Asley. Now Alix I don't know why you acting like that you know he in love with you and wanna be with you. Mariah said While its really kinda hard to tell can we just get off this subject . I said annoyed I wanna go shop Mariah said gettin up. Well lets go I said.

After a few hours of shopping. We all said our good byes. And I walked to my car. My feet was killing me and all I could think of is goin home take a shower and go to sleep. My whole ride home I kept gettin calls from Jacob and I kept on ignoring them. Why he keep calling me. He need to get a clue and leave me alone. Its obvious I don't wanna talk to him.

When I got home I went straight to the shower and ran my shower water. Then I went in my room to get some cozy pajamas to but on. I picked out a tank and some shorts. After I got out the shower and put some cloths on and put my hair in a messy bun. Just when I started to get in the bed there was a knock on the door.

Ugh who could that be? I put on my house shoes and when to the door. I opened the door and its was Jacob. I tried to slam the door in his face but he put his foot in the way. Why he keep doin this to me?

What do you want? And why are you here? I said angry. To talk to you why else would I be here? he said. If I didn't text you back and didn't answer you calls I didn't want to talk to you. I said I know that's why I decided to come over here and talk to you. he said walking in my house. Uh where you think your goin? I said looking at him crazy. To sit down he said. O no your not you were just leaving so bye I said. Now you know you not that mad. he said You don't know what I am. I said I just wanna talk and Im sorry. he said. O you wanna talk I said closing the door and sitting on my couch. Yes and Im sorry he said. O you sorry you wasn't sorry when you was taking yo hoe side now was you. And sorry isn't gonna solve all your problems you know and with me you need way more than a sorry for me to forgive you. I said. I know and you was right I caught her with another dude. I broke up with her. Im sorry that I didn't believe you. And ill do anything to make it up to you. he said with his eyes gettin red.

O know you found out she a hoe and now you wanna come running to me and saying your sorry and you think ima come back running in your arms. Ill answer that question for you NO. I said yelling. I love you Alix and I realize your the girl for me and your down for me through whatever. And I love you he said crying.

Wow that's the first time I ever saw him cry.

I love you to or I thought I did. But to me its was like you didn't care about me, that you didn't trust me,and think ima liar. And it hurt me that you didn't believe me. And now its like you didn't know you loved me or cared for me until I didn't want nothing to do with you. I said crying. I've always cared and loved you. Its just that I was with someone and didn't wanna hurt anyone and I ended up hurting the one I love the most. And ill do anything to make it up to you just tell me what I gotta do to make things right and ill do just that. He said. How about make me feel loved and have trust. And make me feel safe with you like a relationship should be if we gonna be together. I said with tears still coming from my eyes. So is it official he said. Yes I it is official. I said smiling.

He walked over to me wiped away my tears and gave ma kiss.

________________________________________

So there finally together!!!! So lets see what happen. Everybody was confused and asking if Asley was my friend or my manger or both. So since everybody was confused the manger now name is Destiny and my friend name still Asley. Sorry if there any mistakes I didn't check. As always comment and vote. Xoxoxoxo :)