Chapter Fourty-Two

Lunch had passed at that point. You weren't given a choice to eat or not. Masky made it clear he wouldn't have a problem forcing food down your throat if he had to. So here you sat in the room, with Sparky. Quietly you walked around the room, or as far as the chain would let you. You already checked for your phone and found no sign of it which ruled out calling for help. You were definitely in the middle of nowhere; great.

You had no choice but to be a waiting duck. You could play along of course but that would only entice him into thinking he broke you, you didn't want to give him the satisfaction. There was also the though of; loose the battle, win the war. You inhaled sharply as you paced around almost like a soldier. He was right about playing doctor on you, the stab wound was well dressed and taken care of; obviously he knew where he was stabbing when he pulled it on you.

Sparky paced with you between your feet, his tiny cries causing you to glance down at him. He made a sharp whine while brushing against your leg as if sensing your distress. You carefully lifted him up and sat against the wall. Your gaze flickering to his tiny face as you smiled just faintly. "We'll get out of here. I promise." His little ears flopped to the side but relaxed as your fingers ran through his fur. Your eyes shut as you inhaled sharply. "Why me...?"

Time passed and you were back to walking around the room. You stood on the bed and looked out the window quietly. It was too far to reach due to the chain on you and you could barely see but it was still comforting to see the snow delicately falling. You were in your own personal hell but you would get out. You glanced at the door as it opened and Masky walked in now wearing his namesake as he chuckled.

"I leave for an hour and you're already making me feel bad, kitten..." he walked over and wrapped his arms around your waist watching the snow fall. You didn't say much but just stared out before he pulled you away and sat in the bed with you in his arms. "I got you clothes and soap for a shower or whatever you decide to do." He hummed. You nodded. "Thank you." He grinned. "I'm glad you're using manners, kitten." He looked down at your clouded eyes and chuckled. "You'll be okay, I promise... You'll like it here eventually."

You nodded and leaned against him as he ran a hand down your back and smoothed your hair back. "You'll forget about everyone else... The world can't hurt you anymore if it can't touch you. They won't take you away from me my beloved Y/N." He grinned. "They'll die trying." You swallowed as his hand stopped going through your hair and instead lifted up your chin. "All those nasty things you said earlier hurt my feelings you know..." you choked a little as he pressed more pressure on your jaw. "You never apologized to me." He leaned close to your ear; you shivered at his tone and softly whispered an apology as he narrowed his eyes.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" His grip increased and you jerked away. "I already said sorry. I'm not saying it again." You snapped and rubbed your skin. He shook his head and snickered. "Silly little Y/N... You never will learn at this rate." You looked up as he yanked your hand away his eyes narrowing. "I don't appreciate disrespect you know..." your gaze had gone from helpless to challenging. As your voice shook slowly you stared into his eyes and gripped his sleeve. "Maybe you should earn it then." He smirked at this and slowly towered over you. "Sweet, innocent Y/N..." he snickered and held you against the wall.

His teeth sinking into your neck despite you fighting him. Your nails raking into his skin as you kicked and screeched. He bit down on the scarred over M before pulling a knife from his pocket. "You want to misbehave and disrespect me?... Huh? That's not how things work around here, sweet cheeks." He plunged the blade deep enough into your neck to where you could feel it inside of your skin, all the ripping and slowly unraveling tendons that held the muscle together.

The wet noises your ripping flesh made caused you to tense. "Don't you dare black out on me now Y/N..." you felt tears welling in your eyes as you started to hyperventilate; quickly you shut your eyes and bit down on your tongue to silence the screams and pleads for mercy. Instead you squeezed your eyes shut and violently kicked at him. "I didn't plan on it you fucking monster." Your tone was sharp due to the air you seemed to loose with each breath. You could feel the blood sliding off your skin and pooling beside you.

He grinned at this and let go, wiping the blade on his tongue to clean it as you sat up and held the gushing wound that was on your neck. "You're getting tougher. I like that." He chuckled.

"Keep that up and I might just teach you how to be just like me."