~Damn~

I'M LISTENING TO SLEEPING WITH SIRENS!!!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!! Also pretty please follow me on instagram @thugpug6 or if you already follow me comment 'CWBMTF <3' on one of my older pictures and I'll know you read my story c: (I know that's kinda stupid but whatever. do it anyways.)

*Johnnie's pov*

We told Bryan that we are together about 2 months ago and he was totally fine with it. the first day of school is tomorrow though. although when Damon's mom came back she said she had transferred him to a different school that is better. sooooooooooo I'm gonna text Jason.

Jason c:

Hi Jason!!!

Hi Johnnie!!! I heard that Damon's mom transferred damon to a different school...

Yeah...it sucks.

Yeah :( I'll still be there though c:

Oh god. (jk)

hahahaha

Lol

Gimme a minute...Bryan just texted me.

Okay.

*Jason's pov*

New message from Bryan the bitch :p

Hi Jason....my mom just transferred me to a different school...........................

Well then. I guess it'll just be me and Johnnie. (He's better than you cx)

Rude.

Jk. I gtg.

Okay.

New message from Johnnie c:

How long does it take to talk to Bryan?! it's been AGES!!!

You're overreacting.

No I'm not.

Whatever. Oh by the way....Bryan transferred schools too.

#Rude

Ikr

Please tell me you're not leaving too...

I don't think I am.

Mmkay.............Damon's at the store with his mom.

and they just left you?! #Rude

Ikr.............. I'll be back..............

where you going???

Eh....nowhere fun.... I'll be back....

Okay.... are you okay???

Yeah I'm just really tired.

Okay....

I'm rather suspicious but he said he was okay.... but just cause you say you're okay doesn't mean you are..................

*Johnnie's pov*

I'm really tired but I don't think Jason believes me. Oh well. I think as I go to Damon's bed. I lay down and cuddle up under his blanket. it's about 11:10 pm right now. wonder where damon is. He's probably fine. but what if he isn't? oh god I hope he's okay. no no no no no. I'm sure he's fine. I think as I fall asleep.

Well goodnight guys. ilyasfm and I really hope I haven't killed the story yet cx I love you all and its about 11:10 pm rn c; goodnight <3 don't forget to comment 'CWBMTF <3' on one of my older pictures c: luv u <3