~Back to school~

Damon's P.O.V

'Ugh!' I moan to myself. 'I hate school! I wish it could be summer break forever!' i complane to myself. Everyone else had a lot of friends and believe me I love the two friends I have but I feel like they like hanging out with each other more than with me. I eat breakfast, brush my teeth, and get dressed, throwing some stuff in my backpack on the way out. 'Off to school' I mumble to myself. When I get there my friends are waiting outside the gate. "Hey damon!" Jason and Bryan yell to me in unison. "Hi guys!" I yell back. "You remember where all your classes are, right?" Jason asks. "yup. I've got my time table with me too so I actually know what classes I have!" I say while laughing with them. "okay then we should get going." bryan says as we walk into school. unfortunately I dont have any classes with Bryan or Jason so im usually alone during all my classes. My first class is art and luckily my teacher is nice. I take my seat at the back of the class as the teacher begins to talk. "Alright everyone! We have a new student today! and yes I do realize it's a strange time to have a new student but he's a transfer." Mr.Andrew says as the door opens. I of course don't look up. scared that he will judge me. I hear the door open again as Mr.Andrew says he's gonna get the new student a time table. As soon as the teacher leaves I hear Jeremy say "Ooh. it looks like we've got another weirdo. He looks like a fag too!" then I hear some of Jeremy's friends say some mean stuff like "fat, ugly, emo whore!" and "Fat, slutty faggot!" and thats when I decided to look up. He has beautiful blue eyes, black hair with a side fringe dyed a caramel colour, and he is wearing a shirt that says 'music saved my life' on it, his pants are black with huge rips in the knees, his backpack is black and it has some pins on it, he's actually really skinny too. Mr.Andrew walks back in and hands him his time table. "thank you." I hear the boy say quietly. "You're welcome." Mr.Andrew says to him. "take a seat." Mr.Andrew says. I assume he will sit with the populars or the cool kids so I was amazed when he took the seat next to me. "Hi. my name is damon. whats yours? " I ask him. "Johnnie. And hello damon." he says shyly. "hello Johnnie. so not that I mind you sitting there but why did you choose to sit next to me?" I ask, hoping im not gonna scare him away. "well for one, you looked the nicest and like you wouldn't judge me. for two, you looked the most friendly and to be honest I really want a friend. and for three, I like your hair." he says with a shy smile. "thank you. and I'd like to be your friend." I say. "okay we can try being friends but I usually scare them all away. oh and as long as you're not an axe murderer." he says with a laugh. "I won't hurt you. infact I get bullied." I say. "I always get bullied so yeah. but at least I have a potential friend." he says with a small smile. "I suppose we should actually do our work. anything is specific we're supposed to be doing?" Johnnie asks. "no. it just has to be artistic." I say. "okay." he says as he starts to draw. seeing as it's only a half day today we dont have to bad of subjects. me and Johnnie both have reading, poetry, math, and science as our other subjects. we don't even bother staying for lunch and just leave. bryan and jason are standing by the gate waiting for me. I can see them even though we just walked out of the school. me and Johnnie are talking and laughing and to be honest he is really cute. right now he's leaning against me as we walk. he's also holding on to my arm because he doesn't want to get pulled away by all the students running out. All the students are out of the school grounds except for me, Johnnie, Bryan, and jason. They see me coming and yell hi and I yell hi back. when we get close enough to talk without yelling jason says to Johnnie "hello! my names jason. whats yours?" "hello jason! my name is Johnnie." he says with a small smile. "hi! are you the new student?" Jason asks sweetly. "yes I am." he says with a smile. "Well Johnnie i think you're really cute!" jason says. "awe thank you! you are too." he says with a smile. infact it looks like what jason said made him really happy. "thanks!" Jason says. "so should we go into town or something?" bryan asks. "sure!" jason, Johnnie, and I all say in unison. "okay!" bryan says. "lets go to a retail store and see if we can find some aeropostale shirts for me!" bryan says enthusiastically. "okay." we all say in unison.

so guys! what do you think so far? im still updating is seeing as this is the first chapter! anyways I love anyone who reads my story!

Please let me know if you want me to continue updating this! even if just one person tells me to keep updating I will <3 okay bye ~Allie