WAKE UP!

You looked aside. "I'm sorry... I'll behave..."

That's humiliating...

Slowly you felt your wrists being released and you shoved yourself away from him.

"Go to sleep. We are on patrol tomorrow" he said & went back upstairs again , followed by his cat.

Again , you had hope that he had left the remote here but.... nope.

You didnt wanted to stay up longer & think about what happened so you closed your eyes & went into sleep mode.

"A-ah! N-no!" You reached for something and grabbed the lean of the sofa. "Huh?!".
You noticed that it was the lean of the sofa you just had laid on. "W-what- a-Ah!" You jolted as this sensation at your crotch started again but more intense. You couldnt tell who was there with you but this person had you pinned down on the sofa. Just yet you something entering and arched your back. "M-mmGh-!".
Your remembered this feeling. You felt it once before , when you where tested.
Your body gave in and stopped wanting to get away. "I-I cant..." you tried to move away but your body wouldnt do the movement you wanted. Even turning your back around to see the person who was doing this to you...  you couldnt see them.
"N-ngh..-" you clenched your teeth as you felt the thrust. "A-Ah!!!"

"Hey! HEY! WAKE UP!"
Gavin was shaking you as you woke up."gAh! I'm awake! Stop that!" you shoved him away a lil. "Are you alright? I heard screaming and- other noises" Gavin look at you.
"I was..." "dreaming-? Tch , they really added a function like this to you...?".
You looked down "I guess...".
"I thought you got attacked or something until..." he held his phone up and played a 10 seconds track of the noises you made. The heat drained up your head and you looked away embarrassed. "Delete that..." "seem like you had fun..." "I DIDNT... - urgh-" you gave up refusing and pulled the blanket over you but peaked over it. Gavin just left up the stairs as you noticed RK900 standing in the corner as always.
You glanced at him for moment and then turned away. "It wouldn't make sense to sleep , you have 3 more hours until work" he said.
You looked over your shoulder.
Well , he was correct with that...

You sighed and got up , forcefully making this idiot a breakfast.

3 hours passed quick , you finished some of the chores which weren't too loud so you wouldn't wake Gavin up.
At 06:00 he came the stairs down , yawning loudly. His cat followed him and ran up to you , pressing itself against your legs.
"Breakfast is ready , coffee aswell" you cut off Gavin in the right moment as he wanted to ask and looked to the table. "Hm...".
You had put everything up before 06:00 so it would still be eatable of course.
"You want your food aswell hm?" You looked to the cat.
Of course that was easier to make.
As soon as you had the bowl filled with cat-food , his cat started eating aswell.
"We are on patrol today... since our actual assignment was taken by someone else..." Gavin said as he finished.
You already walked to the table to wash the dishes as RK900 held you back.
"Get yourself & him ready".

A little bit shocked you nodded slowly and went upstairs , knocking at the half open door. "Gavin- I need proper clothes-".

A black shirt , a pair of dark blue Jean's , black Boxers , black socks & a dark jacket was thrown out his room.
You looked down on it and shrugged.
"Thanks-"

You got changed , weirdly everything fit expect the pants but you found a belt for them & the jacket was a lil too big.

You waited for Gavin to come down and petted the cat a lil. Yet you noticed that the table was clean & The dishes were washed. "Mh...".

"Alright , come on..." Gavin walked from the stairs straight to the door. The keys flew to you as he said "lock up". You did as you were told and hurried after him to the car.

You & him got him and as always , Gavin ignored the speed limit and rushed the way towards the police department...

---------

Hewo- took me longer again but I made a huge sprint today to get this done- like I said I try to update when I have time and MOTIVATION and ideas.

Speaking of Ideas : if you have wishes or ideas what could happen or WANT U WANT to happen-   tell me and updates will come quicker and regularly  >:)

That's it from my side !

See ya soon ! :>