78% Chance to Survive

You opened your eyes. It was dark but slight shines came through the Curtains.
"RK700. It's time to get up and get ready" you heard Connors voice.
You sat up and got up. "Lieutenant..." "nO" came from Hanks room.
Silently you took your bag and put all the stuff you thought you would need later into the bag Hank gave you for work. Another hour passed by and you sat in the car with Connor & Hank. "Ready kid...?" "Uh yeah... " "You know. Detective Reed also has a Android. The better version of this thing" "Another Connor?" You asked.
Hank nodded and parked the car.
You three got out and you followed them in the Department. "The Lieutenant and I will come to pick you up later" Connor said.
You nodded and watched them leaving to their desk.
You looked around and scanned the huge room for Reeds desk.
You flinched as you saw another Connor model standing there with  different clothes & instead of Brown eyes , it had grey / blue eyes.
You walked over to the desk and stood a few steps away from the Android who kept looking at you. "What are you looking at...?" You grumbled.
The Android stood silent and you rolled your eyes.
Gavin came through the class door and you could tell he was surprised to see you.

"Oi! Metal ass's! Over here" Gavin shouted.
RK900 walked towards him.
"OI! Move it!" "I am sorry but my name isn't Metal ass..." You crossed your arms.
Gavin glared over to you. "How about giving him a name?" Hank said while looking on his computer screen.
Gavin sighed "Alright... (Y/N) ! Over here!" He said annoyed.
You walked over to him and followed him outside into his car.

"Where are we going ...?" "Since the Lieutenant and his Android Detective don't need your help we go on Patrols in Detroit...". "What about this..?" You said and pointed at RK900 "Just ignore it... he's not very Talkive... or anything just does his job and exists. Fcking annoying" Garvin growled.

Gavin's started ringing and he took it.
You could tell that they were searching for A deviant again by his annoyed groan.
He hung up "Alright. Let's catch some deviants and dare to go on their side" he looked in the back mirror at you. "I am not like them... I still have a code in me.." You said and looked out the window.
Gavin hit the Gas pedal and rushed over the street and in every curve hair's breadth past the other cars. "WHAT THE HELL... DRIVE NORMAL!" You yelled in the backseat.
Garvin grinned and drove faster across a empty street.
"WATCH OUT... TRAFFIC LIGHT- IT'S RED!!!" You held on tight on the Seat as the car Drove towards the Crossing. The traffic light turned green when he drove across it.
Trembling you sat on the backseat , your fingers sunk in the seat and stared at Gavin who slowed down.

"Fcking idiot..." You mumbled and leaned against the seat.
The car stopped at a Building and you three got out.
You stood next to RK900 and looked at him. "Does he even talk...?" "Never heard him talking. He does his job and doesn't annoys me so that's okay" Gavin looked up the Building. He opened the door and let his Android in first.
He stopped for a moment to Scan and pointed at Blue blood Traces on the Stairs.
Gavin walked up the stairs followed by you and RK900.

Gavin took the upper two floors , You & RK900 the other 2.
"More...traces" You mumbled and followed them.
You walked out the room back to the stairs and followed the traces.
"I think I know... where it went" you said before Gavin could complain that you came up.
Gavin pulled his gun and walked behind you.
You scanned and saw someone running through the door on the roof. "ON THE ROOF!" You said and ran up.
You stopped at the door and Gavin tackled the door so it flew open.
2 Deviants stood there backing up.
"We won't harm you two... if you won't harm us..." You stepped infront of Garvin and glared at him.
RK900 stood behind Gavin.
One of the Deviants pulled a Gun. You held your hands up. "THEY WILL SHOOT YOU!" Gavin shouted. "RK900..-" Gavin started "NO!" You turned around to him and then faced the Deviants again.
"We just want informations..." You made a step and heard how the gun was loaded.
You duck "GAVIN NOW!" You shouted and he shot at the gun which the deviant was holding.
The gun flew off the roof.
Gavin ran towards on of them and tried his best to take him down. "RK900! TAKE THE OTHER ONE!" He ordered.
The Android ran after the other deviant who tried to escape.
You got up and flinched as Gavin was pushed off the roof but could hold himself on the edge.
RK900 stopped for a moment but then ran after the Deviants.
"FUCK!" He yelled.
You looked to the Deviants and then to Gavin.
"Ugh.." You ran towards him and pulled him up.
"Watch out... next time.." You said , grabbed your own gun and ran after the roof's RK900.

In the end you had captured the two Deviants.
Hank & Connor also came along.
"Good job... heard you had to save someone..?" He looked to Gavin who leaned with his back against his car and smoked.
"He nearly fell off the Roof... and RK900 didn't help him. He had a 78% chance to survive but whatever... He would have taken that too personally.." You mumbled.
Gavin looked over and got in his Car.
You scratched your neck and then watched the car drive past on the street pretty fast.
Hank sighed "Alright you two... in the car..." he turned around and walked over.
"Wait what about RK900?" "He returns to Cyberlife when he's done  and gets sent in the Department every morning" Connor answered.

You nodded and followed them & got in car.
"Alright then...".