Memories

BEWARE ! 

(!SEXUAL SCENES ARE INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER!)

"A-ah..." you moaned and grabbed the Sheets and pulled them towards you , desperately trying to get away.
Two hands grabbed your rear and pulled you back. "n-no...s-stop" You whimpered and felt something being inserted into you. You yelped out loudly and again tried to get away bit no chance. "P-please... it feels horrible...". "You're staying here... you need to be tested..." a male voice said and pounded right into you. "A-hn..! P-please!... n-no" you cried out.
"Real-feel Modus works properly" he said and pulled your hair back "Gngh!".
"Seems like working on you more than the other 4 prototypes as his good sides... you feel more realistic than other Androids. Like a real human..."

You jolted out of your Stand-by and sat up panting.

"Are you okay?" Gavin looked over to you from the Table in the kitchen.
You looked on the clock. 08:30 am.
"Y-yeah I am fine... just ...ugh forget it" "Don't tell me you can dream..." "Its not exactly a dream. More a Memory... which used to be deleted" you ruffled your hair and fell right back into the pillows. "Why did you had to show me this yesterday... again?" "You lil prick embarrassed me in front of everyone that's it" he growled and typed on his keyboard of his Computer.

Yeah thank you very much... THANKS for making me remember this...

"We are going in 5 hours. The drive takes 1 hour" Gavin got up his chair and sat on the other side of the Sofa. His cat jumped on his lap and made itself comfortable there.
You turned around to him and saw him having his eyes closed.
You scanned him again.
He was weirdly calm. On his face you saw small cuts which came from Shaving.
Now you could look at the scar which went diagonally across his nose.

From what did he got that...?

You sat there quiet for a while and looked to the clock.
One hour left...
Gavin was asleep so you silently got up , took your clothes and went upstairs into the bathroom.
You changed there and scanned every room , except Gavins room.
As you came downstairs he woke up and groaned.
"Disappointed to be back?" "Shut up... get in the car"  he grumbled.
You did as you were told and got outside. From the window he opened the car with his keys.
You opened the door and got in back seat.
Gavin also came , got in , started the car & started driving.

You flinched as you always saw scenes from your memorys coming up for a few seconds.
You clenched your fists and closed your eyes and went into stand-by for maybe stopping it.

Panting you leaned into some pillows and sat there. You couldn't see the person in front of you very clear so you closed your eyes again & hoped it would just end.
"We are not done yet.... you didn't came yet".
You opened your eyes jerkly and tried to get away again but your leg was grabbed "n-no!".
You felt a finger being inserted and grabbed the sheets. He started moving the finger and you tried to hold your voice back "mmgh!... mh~".
"You like that... don't you?" "Hah... n-no ... w-way- MHh!" You jolted as he got rough.
"If you come... you are done... for today" he whispered into your ear.
"N-no.." you whimpered.
You heard him sigh and taking out his finger.
"Fine then we are doing it the casual way".
He grabbed your wrists and pinned you down on your back.
"mgh...mh..!!" you whimpered as he forcefully made you come.

You opened your eyes again.
The car had stopped on the side part of the high way.
Gavin looked at you from the front seat. "Sounds like your memories are pretty rough huh?" "Huh? What?" You looked confused.
"You kept whimpering & saying "no" or "stop" Gavin started the car again "We are nearly there..." he started driving again.

Did he seriously stopped by to see if I am alright?

You looked out the window and recognized this path again.
It was the one were you ran off that day and where th guards chased you.

You could see the Cyberlife tower from the distance and right in front of you was the House from the Creator of Cyberlife , Your Creator....