Drunken Fights (pt. 2)

James-

You stopped at a bench on the sidewalk, tears blending in with the rain that had just started. The way James was acting...it was ridiculous. He'd never acted like that, even when he was drunk. James knew you wanted to wait for marriage. He usually kept his head, but.. "(Y/N)!" You sighed. James had followed you. You kept your head down, refusing to look at him as he sat down. "Baby, i'm sorry! I didn't- I mean, I wasn't-" "Don't talk to me James." You stated without emotion. As much as you loved him, this was too much for you right now. "I didn't know what I was doing (Y/N)!" You snapped your head up. "That's exactly the problem James! You had no idea what you were doing! Do you even know why you're apologizing right now?" "Not completely.." he whispered. "Well i'll fill you in then." You were completely full of hatred towards him right now. "We were at a party, and you got drunk. You eere implying you wanted to have sex with me, which I didn't want, and you know that. We went home because you were too drunk to even know what was going on. We got home and you pushed me up against the wall, trying to force me into something you knew I didnt want." By the end of your speech you were in tears. "I didnt mean any of that. You know that. I was drunk. I didnt know what I was doing." You shook your head. "You knew exactly what you were doing James. You can't lie to me." You stood up off the bench. "I'll call you in a few days. Please dont try to contact me." James stood up. "What do you mean? Where are you going?" You kissed him softly on the lips. "Goodbye James..."

Bradley-

The next morning you woke up in an unfamiliar bed. As you looked around, all the events from the might before rushed into your head. You noticed you were in Brad's room, in his bed. Where was he? You sat up only to find yoir head was pounding. You fought through it and sat up. The door cracked open and Brad popped his head in. "Good morning." He said, then came over and sat next to you. "I ment what I said last night." You stated. "You remember?" "I remember it all. Particularly-" You kissed him on the lips. "-that." He chucked. "Did you mean what you said? When you told me you liked me too?" "Yes.." he whispered. "I don't want this to ruin our friendship." Brad said. "It'll ruin our friendship if we don't do anything about it." He was quiet for a moment. Suddenly he rolled over and straddled you. "What're you-" he leaned down and kissed you slowly, softly. "God dammit (Y/N), I love you." "I love you too Brad." He got off of you and laid back in the original position. You laid in his arms until you fell back asleep.

Tristan-

Tritan sat there in shock, still sitting on top of you. "I'm sorry, oh my god I'm so sorry!" He was saying. "Get off me." You whispered, cheek still stinging. He immediatly jumped off, still saying a string of apologies. "Enough." He immediatly shut up. "I want you...I want you to go... Now...Please..." "No I won't go. I live here too!" He raised his voice and you backed up a little. Tristan put his head in his hands. "Oh god, I've messed everything up." He raised his hand and you flinched back. "I'm- I'm sorry (Y/N). I realise its hopeless now." He got up and kissed you lightly on the forehead. Tou watched as the love of your life walked out the door.

Connor-

"You want to know the truth then?" Connor yelled after you. You stopped. "Yes Con, I want to know the truth." "I love you (Y/N)." "Well you've got a funny way of showing it." "Those-those were mistakes. Accidents. You are the only one! I love you and only you. I believe in us." "How do you accidentally kiss someone? Did she slip on a rug and your lips broke her fall?" "Look (Y/N), I make mistakes, alot of them. But one thing is certain. You are the girl I sit up every night thinking about and when I’m with you, I feel happy to be alive, like I can do anything, even talk to you like this. So that’s what I know, all I know. I’m better when you're here.” You smiled at Connor. "You're too damn sweet." You whispered and walked back to him. "This is your last chance." He wrapped you in a hug. "You won't regret it." Needless to say, you never did.