Drunken Fights

James-

"Let's go home baby." James slurred, running his hands all over your body. While you did enjoy it, he was right. You needed to go home, but not for his reasons. James was so drunk he could hardly stand, let alone make a logical decision. James had pushed you up against the wall, sticking his hands up your shirt when you got home. You tried to push him off but he was to strong. "James, please stop." You said as he trailed kisses down your neck. "James. Stop." You said again. He stopped and looked up at you. "Why." James asked forcefully. "You're drunk. James, you don't know what you're doing. Please stop." You tried to remain calm which was becoming quite difficult. "I know exactly what I'm doing." His husky voice replied, hot breath on your neck. With all the strength you could muster, you pushed James off of you and ran outside, far away from him.

Bradley-

"Bradley." You cooed. After deciding to get drunk off your feet at a party, your best friend Brad took you back to his place. "Yes (Y/N)?" He asked. You could tell he was on edge, but the alcohol made you look past that. "I really like you Bradley." You trailed a finger down his bare chest, stopping at his belt. He put his hand over yours, pushing it away. "You don't know what you're talking about. You're drunk." He stated. You slapped him as hard as you could, leaving a red mark on his face. "What the hell?" He yelled, jumping off the couch. "I do know what I'm talking about! How dare you accuse me of not!" You stomped off to his bedroom, hoping he wouldn't follow. Unfortunately, he did. "(Y/N)." Brad took a deep breath. "I like you too (Y/N). I really do. But you're drunk and won't remember anything tomorrow. I don't want you to do anything we'll both regret." You blinked, registering what he said. You then quickly leaned forward and kissed him hungrily. "Damn it.." Brad whispered when you pulled away, before stalking off to the living room.

Tristan-

"Baby, tonight I'm gonna loose some things-" Tristan winked at you, "-quit playing me, just kiss me!" You leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, which didn't seem to be enough for him. "More (Y/N), More." "No Tris." He quickly grew angry. "Why not?" He growled, scaring you. "Tristan, you're drunk! I'm not doing anything with you." His face turned red in anger and he pushed you onto the couch, straddling your body. "Tristan!" You cried. "Get off me!" He didn't listen, forcing his lips on yours. You pushed his away, causing him to get angrier. He lifted his hand and smacked you across the face, leaving a red mark. You burst out crying as Tristan realised what he had done. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)-" He began. "Get out of this house Tristan Evans! Get out!"

Connor-

"I cannot believe you kissed another girl!" You yelled at Connor. Both of you were drunk at a party when you saw him kiss another girl. You immediately dragged him outside to find out why. "I didn't mean to babe." He slurred. "She looked like you." "She had pink hair!" He said nothing. "Con, this is twice in 3 months you've done this! Is there something wrong with me? Do you not want to be together anymore?" "(Y/N), there's nothing wrong with you, of course I want to be with you-" "Then start acting like it!" You snapped, then walked away, leaving him stunned.