How You Met

James-

You had just gotten on your plane from LA to London. You had been visiting your sister, who went to college in America, for the past week. As you got on the plane, you hoped no one would be sitting by you. No such luck. You had seat 23A, in the middle of the two other seats. You sat down, with a boy about your age on either side of you. The one on your right had brown curly hair, and appeared to be asleep. The one on you right had blonde pushed up hair, and head phones in his ears. As he went to change the song, you noticed the picture for the song was him, and the boy next to you. Maybe they were in a two man band? "Umm, do you need something?" The blonde boy asked, as he caught me watching him. "Oh, no sorry. Is that you?" You asked, referring to picture on his phone. "Yeah, me and those 3 boys," He pointed to the one on my right, and two across the aisle "Are in a band. We're flying back to London just in time to release our second single." "Congratulations!" You exclaimed. "I'm James by the way." "(Y/N)" You replied. You and James chatted for the rest of the plane ride, and exchanged phone numbers before you got off.

Bradley-

 You and your family were on your way to your great-great aunts funeral. You had never met her, but your parents were forcing you to go. When you arrived, your mum introduced you to some boy the same age as you, who was somehow your cousin. The boy has brown and blond hair, and...stretchy skin? His brown haired friend was pulling on his face trying to get his mind off the funeral. He must have been close to my aunt. You wonder how they were related? "She was my great-great grandmother." He said, answering my question. You accidentally asked the question out loud. The boy, who said his name was Connor, walked off leaving you alone with his curly haired friend. The two of you made small chat, and you found out his name was Brad. You talked for the rest of the time together, and agreed to meet at the park the next day.

Tristan-

You had always been the shy girl in college. You only had a few close friends, and always followed the rules. It was the day of your eighteenth birthday, and your friends were begging you to go to a party on the other side of campus that night. You finally gave in, and your friends immediately started getting you ready. By the time they were done, and ready themselves, it was time to leave. You drove over, instead of walking in your heels across the campus. When you arrived, you got split up from your friends. "Would you like a drink?" A tall, blonde haired boy asked. You were about to say no, but then realized you were of age, so you took the drink. "I haven't seen you around here before" The boy said. Maybe it was from the drink, but you were starting to think very naughty things about the boy. "I've never been around here before" You replied confidently. "I can tell" He chuckled. Normally, you would have found this offensive, but the drink was doing things to your head. "I'm (Y/N)" You said. "Tristan" He replied. He then grabbed your hand, and led you outside where no one was. You chatted the rest of the night, and agreed to meet for coffe the next morning.

Connor-

You were walking down 42nd street in times square, on your phone, when you suddenly bumped into someone, dropping all of your belongings. "I'm so sorry!" The person who bumped into you apologised, and began picking up your things. You noticed he had a British accent. You bent down and helped pick up your belongings. "Thanks-" You stopped, not knowing his name. "Connor" He replied. "Well thank you Connor." You turned away, but he stopped you, handing you back your phone. You thanked him once more, then continued walking. You got a text a minute later, and looked to find it from the boy you had just run into. You looked back, and he winked at you, then turned away to keep walking.