48• Hallucinate

Woah. 8k. That's pretty hectic. Thanks u guys, it makes me smile a heck load when it happens, I'm kinda tired tho rn so i ain't as like 🤪🤪🤪 so yeah sorry for the lack of - !!!! - like I usually have.

let's get on with this chapter ~

———

- Erens POV-

" SHES COMING! I REPEAT THE BEAST IS COMING!! EVERYONE, CLEAR OUT! " Jean screams, running into the dining hall. Suddenly, everyone jumps up — including me as well make our way to the opposing door in a desperate plea to escape.

" STOP YELLING, YOU HORSE ! "

Oh no. She's here.

My eyes turn away from the door, and to her. The girl who I once loved and considered my greatest friend.. now a monster. Her hair was tousled over in every direction, her skin appearing ashy and dry but her eyes... show nothing but rage and tire.

" I-I - please don't hurt me! " she trudges up to him, our eyes all pinned to her tiny figure.

" Stop.talking. "

I gulp, fearful at the chance she'd spot us. "Eren.. " Mikasa grips my forearm, fear showing even in her eyes. " Shh, she'll hear us."

She grabs Jeans collar, pulling him closer to her. " Why are you yelling? and why is everyone running?! Tell me, Kirschtein. " her voice as sweet as it once was, is now laced with pure venom.

" I- Uh - "

" Hey gu- "

" OH NO, HISTORIA RUN! " but it's too late. Mia has spotted her. I remove myself from my frozen state and dash to protect Historia, it's not that I particularly care a lot for Historia but if Mia is to kill her — well, I'm not sure how well the people would take to Mia killing their new queen.

" YOU. WHY ARE YOU HERE, I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THAT IF IM TO SEE YOU, I CAN AND WILL BLOW YOU UP CORN GIRL"

- Lord, if you can hear me ~

I look to Mikasa for help, seeing how she's always been the one there for me before but now.. even she seems unsure on what to do. Out of all the titans and beasts we've dealt with from Rods Titan to the female titan — Mia, without a doubt is the scariest.

Curse you Hange. This is all your fault.

" I- I'm sorry!! " Historia cries, stepping back cautiously. Mia nears us, her fists rising along side her.

" Mia.. calm down.. " Why did I say that. My mother taught me never ever to tell a woman to calm down, why didn't I listen ?

" YOU POOP HAIRED, UGLY TITAN, BABY ACTING BOY ! I WILL SEND YOU BACK TO THE DAYS YOU COULDN'T TALK DO YOU HEAR ME ?! "

Someone. Please.

" Mia- " She whips her head around to Mikasa, whose eyes wear nothing but panic.

" AND YOU - I WILL CHOKE YOU WITH YOUR SCARF AND MAKE YOU EAT IT. DO YOU HEAR ME ACKERMAN ?! "

" Y-Yes, Mia. "

I can practically see the fumes blowing out her ears, it's a terrifying sight. Growing up and seeing her as a such a cold and emotionless individual, makes it all the more terrifying when she's well - the exact opposite.

" AND YOU - " She points behind me, I turn around expecting to see Armin even Levi but no ones there.

" YOURE THE WORST. YOU LOOK LIKE A DEHYDRATED SHEEP! " she continues to yell at the nonexistent being, while Mikasa and I share concerned glances. Has our friend finally lost it ?