51• Paints

11k. Woah.

Thank you all, seriously. You reading my story is probably the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I hope my story is doing all you proud and you're still enjoying it. It would mean the world to me if you could vote and comment !

Now let's get this chapter started ~

——

- 2 months later -

"Mia, wake up~ " a soft hand touches my shoulder, but I pay no attention towards it. I keep my eyes shut and the tire from the previous night of staying up alongside Levi keeps me utterly bed ridden.

I pull the blanket over me more, this time allowing it to engulf my head and hide me from the chilly breeze present from the open window.

" Mia.. you've already missed breakfast. Wake up. " you'd think after 7 years of telling someone continuously that you don't care would make them take the hint. Guess not.

" Mikasa. " my voice comes out hoarse and violent, and though it's volume is minimal, it gets the point across as her hand is suddenly pulled away.

" Just because we're not doing expeditions right now doesn't mean you can retire your duties as a scout for the time being, Mia. " yes It does. I didn't get thrown into Rods titan and have to nearly EXPLODE myself into bits AND have to deal with Geography's coronation to not be able to sleep for a while.

So save it scarf girl, I'm sleeping.

" Mia, I will drag you out of this bed. "

" Mia. "

" MIA! " I raise my hand in one swift motion, placing it directly on her forearm. I raise myself from my once comfortable position and meet her eye, my very own carrying what can only be depicted as pure rage.

" Ackerman. If you don't leave right now, I'll implode you. "

" You could try. " She smirks as though my ominous remark was a mere lie. It's not.

" I did it to Rod, what makes you think that i won't do it to you? " she gently places her hand atop of mine and pulls it off of her arm, placing it back down on the blanket.

" Because then who would clean up your messes ? " I growl, pushing her off the bed as I flop down desperately searching for my old position.

" I'll be downstairs as should you. 10 minutes."

God, if you exist. All I ask is that you end me now so I may sleep forever, thanks.

" did you hear me? "

" YES I FUCKING HEARD YOU "

———

"AFTERNOON MI MOO!! "

I'm going back to bed.

" HOWS MY FAVORITE BLONDIE GOIN'?! " I groan as though this day couldn't get any worse. " I'm fine. "

Hange grins, enlacing our arms together as she pulls me towards a door leading to the training grounds. " Did you sleep well? Have you eaten? When was the last you exercised? And when did you use your ability last ? "