Chapter 2: Home

Chapter 2

“Well, were home!” I say to the five gorgeous boys standing in my doorway. “Make yourself at home. But, Harry? Do try to keep some clothes on, please.” I move so they can get in. Dilara decided not to stay, she was tired. Harry immediately strips down to his boxers and sprawls across my soft orange couch. My house on the inside is mostly bright colors, like my green chairs in my dining room and my purple coffee table. I have a yellow bookcase that's taller than I am that's full of tales of knights and dragons and faeries. The boys are looking around at my colorful house in wonder. My TV stand is bright red and can hide my flatscreen TV. I have a wall that I let Hannah decorate. There are winged horses and knights in full armor. A huge dark green dragon is shooting flames into the air near the ceiling, and the people below look happy. The dragon is a good sign. The people are in a castle, and a forest surrounds it. Smaller figures, children, are playing in the forest while a couple is having a picnic. Hannah is the best artist I know. Quotes are written around the edges, framing the picture. “Be free.” it says. “As long as you know you have a herd, no matter how far from them, you are never alone.” and “Dream with your eyes open.” in Hannah's wonderful handwriting.

“Did you do this?” Louis asked.

“No, my best friend did. All I did was say what I wanted.” I say.

“I wonder what was happening...” Zayn says. I smile.

“Peace. You cant get that anymore.” I say.

“I have to call my mom and tell her I'm going to be gone for a year.” I say, walking to the phone. Its bright blue, like the sky in the mountains. I dial my mothers number and Liam tells me to put it on speaker. I do.

Hello? Whats up sweetie?” my mother says. I'm not too fond of my mother, though.

“I;m just calling to tell you I'll be traveling for the next year. See you next summer!” I say in mock happiness. I hang up before she can answer. The phone rings, but I send it to Voicemail. I need to call my aunt.

“I need to call my aunt, too.” I explain as I plug in another number.

Hello? Whats up Meggers?” she says when I answer the phone.

“Meggers?” I hear Harry snicker. I look up and see Liam slapping his curly head.

“Shut up, Harry!” I say.

What? Who's with you?” DJ asks. Her name stands for Donnajo, but when I was little that was too much of a mouthful for me, so I started calling her DJ. It was pronounced Deeg.

“That's what I'm calling you about. Remember that contest I entered? The writing contest where who ever's fan fiction about One Direction was the best, they would take her on tour with them?”

Yeah. What about it?” she says.

“I WON IT!” I shout. “The boys are with me right now. Hold on.” I say. “Boys, say hi to my aunt!” they all yell hello. “Apparently I don't need eardrums either.” I laugh.

You won? Who's going to teach you? Your missing your whole Senior year!” she says. Real happy, huh?

“We are!” Louis says, taking the phone from me. “I graduated last year, I remember it all! I'm Louis Tomlinson, by the way.”

Well, thank you, Louis Tomlinson. Have a great time I'll text you later Meggers!” she says. Harry laughs again, this time I hit his head.

“Ow!” he says. “That hurt!”

“It was suppose to.” I mutter, causing laughter from Niall. “I'm calling Hannah, she will probably come over. She's my best friend Harry, so keep the flirting to a minimum. If that's even possible.” I tell them.