Chapter Three

Hey guys! Im really sorry I stopped writing this story. About five months ago, Hannah stopped talking to me. Just out of the blue. She turned popular, and took all our friends with her. It took me about three months just to stop crying over it. (Pathetic, right?) And now I can finally walk past her in the hallways without tearing up. She shoots me dirty looks, which doesn't make anything better. But she was in this story so much that I couldnt even look at it anymore. I had writers block. She's the only person who can give me writers block. Ive only ever had it when we got into arguments. (weird, huh?) But now im just curious as to why she hates me. Like, uber curious. But im so not going to ask her. It would probably cause me to break down, and that CANT happen. But I decided that I should keep this story going anyways. Its not like me to quit a book. I know I started to add a Nannah/hiall love relationship but i'll explain everything in the next chapter.

Chapter Three: Hannah

“Hi! Its so nice to meet you!” a very pretty blonde girl says. She sets down her guitar and walks over to me, smiling. “Im Taylor.” Taylor. Swift. Is. In. My. House. Oh my god.

“Hi! Im Megan. Can I ask why your here?” I said, attempting to stay calm.

“She did the same thing when she met us at our concert.” Harry says. He slings arm over my shoulders and smiles at me. I smile back at him, and shake Taylor's hand. “She's actually freaking out on the inside.”

“She's pretty good at it, but I can tell.” Hannah says. “But then again, I've known her for a long time.”

“Im here because the boys and Hannah asked me to be here. Hannah told Liam that I was one of your favorite singers, and he called me up. Sorry, The Civil Wars are in Africa, maybe you can meet them while your there.” Taylor says.

“Can I call my friend Claire and ask her to come over here? She would die if she found out I met you and she didnt.” I ask. Taylor nods. I smile a big Demi Lovato smile, showing all my teeth. I heard Hannah laugh at my goofy grin, and I shot her the bird playfully.

“Not cool!” she shouts at me, and I start laughing.

“I can see why they like you.” Taylor says, laughing at our foolishness. “Your just like them.”

I take a bow, forgetting that Harry's arm is still around my shoulder, and it slides down my back and falls down, and he whacks himself in his man spot. Taylor laughs as Harry grimaces, and walks out of the room.

“Hazza! Come back, my love!” Louis calls to him playfully.

“I love you Boo Bear... gotta go!” I hear Harry shout back. Louis looks dejected, and Zayn wraps Lou in his arms. He nestles his lips into Lou's ear.

“If its any consolation, I love you.” he whispers. Louis frowns and runs away from Zayn, hiding behind me. I stand taller and throw my chin up.

“Fear not, I am here!” I say in a strong voice.

“Wonder Woman to the rescue!” Liam says, tackling Lou. Niall jumps on top of them.

“DOG PILE!” he shouts, so Zayn and Hannah jump on top of them. I gesture for Taylor to sit on my brightly colored couch and watch them. We laugh as Louis crawls out from under everyone, leaving Liam at the very bottom of the pile. Lou runs over to us, sitting down next to Taylor. We all are laughing really hard, crying. Hannah is screaming at Niall because he is pulling on her perfectly curled hair, screwing it up. She gets up and runs down my hall, and Niall follows her, laughing. Liam smacks Zayn on the top of his head, messing up his perfectly styled hair. He shrieks louder than Hannah and runs down the hall. Liam gets up off the ground and brushes off his shorts.