Chapter 1: The Boys

Hi everybody! this is my first writing on Wattpad and im kinda nervous about who will like it. ive never done something like this before or ever shown any writings of mine to anyone but my friends. please vote and comment! be honest, i can take hate.

When I get where I’m going, on the far side of the sky,

the first thing that I’m gonna do, is spread my wings and

fly. I'm gonna land beside the lion, run my fingers through

his mane, or I might find out what its like, to ride a drop

of rain.”

I sing. Its a duet between Dolly Parton and Brat Paisley. Its a good song, and im in a good mood. I have a concert to go to. A One Direction concert. My friend Claire found a great deal on tickets, so we both bought one, and then backstage passes. As soon as we bought them, we called my friend Dilara. Shes a crazy fangirl, and she never shuts up about them. Her and Claire have never met, but I know they will get along great. Dilara is a year older than us, and we are going to be seniors. School starts soon, in two weeks. The concert is the day before the first day of school. How funny is that!

The phone starts ringing, bringing me out of my thoughts. I skip over to it.

“Hello?” I ask.

Hi, this is Paul, One Directions manager. Is this Megan Flaherty?” oh my god its Paul! Im talking to PAUL! I take a second to control my breathing.

“Yes, this is she.” I say as calmly as possible.

Your friends, Claire Falzon and Dilara Ozunur and you have won the writing contest.”

“Hold on a second, Paul.” I say calmly. I set the phone down and walk a few steps away, then yell as loud as possible. “I'm back. Did we really win?” I say. Paul is still laughing.

Yes, you really did. Would you like me to call your friends, or do you want to?” he asks.

“I would like to tell them myself, thank you.”

Okay. After the concert, just stay in the audience. Dont leave. And we will know who you are, since you sent in pictures.” he says. “Goodbye.

“Bye.” I say. I text Claire and Dilara and tell them to come over ASAP. They do. Twenty minutes later they are laying on my bed, meeting each other. Being fangirls.

“So whats up?” Claire says.

“Why'd you call us over here so fast?” Dilara asks.

“I got a call from a man. Guess what his name was?” I ask.

“Niall?”

“Liam?”

“Harry?”

“Zayn?”

“Louis?” they take turns saying names.

“Paul.” I say. Their mouths drop open. “We won the contest. One of us gets to go on tour with One Direction.”

“You.” they both say at the same time.

“Why me?” I ask.

“Because you are the one who actually wrote it. We just gave some ideas.” Dilara says.

“Plus, you can face time us every day, and we can talk to them.” Claire adds.

“I love you guys.” I say, giving them both bear hugs.