0.08

But suddenly some body made him turn.

It was none other than Gii .. as soon as he saw Gii , he just hugged him really hard , he was terrified of that kid .
It was his eyes which made him so scared , it was so frightening . But thank the heaven that Gii came to save him . He is and will always be thankful to Gii for always sticking to his promise .

"Oi haru-kun.. would it be better if you were suspended from school for your misbehaviour??" Gii shouted while holding the shaking Takumi. 

"Senpai.. gomen'nasai.. " now haru-kun was pissed .. How could Gii senpai scold him for that disgusting species .
It just made him boil like a volcano. He looked at them for the last time and left without another word .

I'll see you later Takumi  he thought .

---

Gii took takumi's hand and walked down the corridor and to the boys bathroom .

"Takumi... shhh shhh it's ok don't cry .. he won't hurt you again .. I'll see to that ... shh Takumi.. our baby is in stress because you are crying "

After hearing that he literally stopped and looked at Gii with teary red eyes .. And thought .
Why am I so weak .. Why is it that Gii has to come and save me every single time.. or maybe our friends .. it's not there duty .. it's also my duty to fight for myself .. I'll have another human being to take care of .. And here I can't take care of myself .. what will I do ... 

He was about to cry again but at that moment he heard Gii said
"You will be an amazing father .. Takumi .. or should I say mother"

"Ahh Gii.. stop doing that .. I'm embarrassed" Takumi was tomato red and all smiling ..

One thing was sure .. Gii was his medicine and only Gii can make him forget about his worries and ? And the world . ..

"Now muahh.. let's go to class before the professors kick us out .. but then I can't save you ok ?" Gii took a peck Inbetween his sentence .

Takumi just smiled and kept holding his boyfriends hand and let him guide the way .

---

" what makes the famous Saki Giichi think like a depressed person ?" Akaike-kun asked while patting his back . 

"Huh~ ... I'm just so done .. I can't stay with Takumi every time you know what will I do if he is in danger and I'm not beside him to save him .. What will I do akaike??? .. what just what .. help me "

Akaike-kun was shocked to see this side of Gii.. he has seen Gii evolve like that humans evolving from monkeys .. but this side ..he has never encountered this Gii before ..

The famous Saki Giichi is asking for help for Takumi.. this just made akaike-kun soft .. that his friend was the most sweetest person on earth .. who can just go to heaven and talk to god for his love .. if necessary and possible of course .

"Stop worrying .. we are there ok ?? We will help you out .. our whole friends group and the one hurting your baby mama .. will be dead .. ok ?"

"Hahha akaike-kun you have changed .. hahha"

"You too my friend .. hahha" they just laughed their hearts out .

"By the way Gii.. when are you going to tell your parents about him and the little one ??" Akaike-kun asked.

"I mean my parents know about Takumi .. And they approved him .. they actually don't care about the gender." Gii stated .. feeling very happy .. that he got parents like that .

"So what about takumi's parents ??"

"I really don't know akaike .. he said he won't tell them any sooner .." Gii was a little sad thou ..

"Yeah that would be better I guess .. I just know that his parents won't allow him to get into a relationship with a boy .. And also carry a baby .. so It's better that way" .. akaike signed . As he could feel his friend's stress .

"Are you going to New York .. any sooner ??" Akaike asked again.

"I guess I'm not sure ?? " Gii didn't have any plans for now at least ..

Akaike-kun just hummed .

*ring ring*

The bell indicated that the free period was over .. And it was lunch break for them .

It was finally time for both the love birds to meet and talk their heart out or maybe just have a starring competition in middle of the noisy cafeteria .. but it was their private time .. And nobody could destroy it .. they had every right to enjoy it .. And they deserved it.

----------------------------

A/n ..: SHORT CHAPTER.. IM SORRY but this will be the average length for now .. I hope i can recover this weird writers .. block ..

And come and have a Q&A session with me .. I would love to interact with my favourite people ..

So see you in the next chapter .. And soon I guess .

Thanking you
Badtoms .