0.02

It was around 7:30 in the evening when Takumi took a glance at the round hanging  clock on the wall . He strechted a bit from doing all the home work given by his physics teacher . Physics can seriously give him some head ache , he is not like Gii or Misu-kun or Akaika-kun .. he was not that intelligent , of course he was good in something and that was violin and history no one could beat him in history , even his dear boyfriend came to him for some help.

He then thought that maybe he should pay Gii a visit as he didn't see him for a long time , because as he just returned from New York.

Gii was so rich but he never showed off .. well that is Gii after all .
He got up from his place, wore a jacket because it was a bit chilly , and then left his room . Gii 's room was at the third floor .. he was the head there  so he got a private room .. a room to himself . Phew ! That was so awsum.

He then reached in front of Gii's room and he raised his fist to knock but he thought .. was it a good idea to disturb Gii now . He brushed of that thought and gathered courage and knocked on the door . After waiting few minutes , Gii opened the door , Takumi was speechless when he saw Gii's mesmerising face with that fringes falling over his eyes  yet he could see them but something was between , and it was his pair of glasses . Those glasses made Gii look even more sexy , Takumi thought which made him blush . But he was pulled out of his thought by Gii shaking him .

"Oh Gii,  sorry .. umm are you busy .. just wa-" Takumi couldn't finish his sentence.

"Ohh Takumi why are you always scared.. even if I'm busy I'll stop everything for you . But now just come inside " Gii pulled Takumi inside by his wrist . And as Takumi went inside he say one of his juniors sitting . Before he could say anything his junior- Sima said.

" I think it's time for me to leave Saki senpai , thank you for the help again" Sima said as he gathered his stuff and got up to leave .

"Takumi come with me will you ??" Gii asked Takumi and with nothing to say he got up and followed behind him like a lost puppy.

Once Sima was out and Gii locked door and got hold of Takumi. He immediately picked him up and pinned him up to the door and started kissing him .. Takumi wrapped his hands around his neck and his legs around his waist and closed his eyes and started kissing him back .. things got a bit heated up . Gii turned the light off on the way when he was busy kissing him and taking him towards the bed . They started to undress each other and they were totally naked.

Gii attacked Takumi 's neck and found the sweet spot which made him arch back. Gii slowly slowly made his way down . But Takumi whispered

"Gii ... I need you now "
It shocked Gii a bit and obeyed him that instant. He reached his hand to the night stand drawer to take out a condom but Takumi stopped him .

"No .. not today .. I want you all .. do it without it ." Gii didn't say a word he just kissed him and got his member inside him .

He could feel the tightness but instantly it got loose . Takumi wrapped his arms around Gii, and kissed him.

Gii took his speed and he heard some moarning under him .

"Ahhgghh .. Gii I'm close " Takumi said that and released him self and at the same time Gii did . He kissed him one last time and said .

"I love you Takumi "

-----------------------

It was round 3 in the morning when Takumi woke up , he didn't realise that he went to sleep . He was in big trouble now , but he didn't care , he was with Gii , his one and only life . He again nudged into Gii and went to sleep and thought that Misu- kun did something clever like he did 2 years ago .

Life with out Gii was like it was just a hole where he has fallen . No lights no source of life . He was so glad that he fell in love with a person who loves him so much and takes such a good care . What would he do after graduating  school . He had to tell his parents but he didn't care . Even Gii had to tell his parents , and most certainly Gii would move to New York after school .

How would this life be without Gii.. he didn't know one bit also .. but he didn't care about the future .. atleast when he is beside Gii now

-----------------------

A/n :  hi everyone .. this first chapters gonna be bit small .. cuz he just got to be in the story now .. so sorry for the small chapters .. and sry for late updates .. I'm currently working with some different authors and I'll having my exams soon.. so studies .. I wont say it sucks .. but it hurts ..
How was the smut btw with all the reading and writing I really wrote a weird smut .. hope you liked it thank you again ... I'll try to update again ... and sry for other things ..and pls comment and voteeee I need more viewers and votes .. thank you *** xoxo

Thanking you
Badtoms