0.03

It was just an usual day in school, Takumi had his classes in the morning as usual  ... but he was not feeling well that day , he felt dizzy.. he was barely attentive in his class . It was out of his mind what his teacher was saying , he just kept his head low . He even threw up in the morning .. no body knew that he threw up , not even Misu . If he told Gii about his sickness he would just be more worried .. and anyways he has more important work to do . Maybe he had a flue that's why he was not feeling well .
Life is sometimes cruel and sometimes Takumi had to accept it regardlessly .

------

It was around lunch time he didn't get the time to meet Gii today , he didnt even see that guy , where was he .. he thought to himself .
Most certainly we should say Gii didn't get the time to meet Takumi. So that's why Takumi thought of a plan to meet Gii.

He saw Akaika-kun sitting all alone as per usual at the corner of the canteen , he went up to him .

"Umm.. Akaika-kun .. could you please tell Gii to meet me in the concert hall today , after school ?" Takumi said it in a desperate manner .. well it was really known fact that when it comes to Gii Takumi is always desperate .

"Umm Takumi .. ohk , I will surely tell - " Akaika-kun couldn't  finish his sentence as he saw Takumi's face colour changed and he ran towards the bathroom .

Akaika-kun being shocked couldn't get everything together .. it happened so fast , but he didn't think twice .. he just kept his belongings on the table and ran after Takumi.

He reached the bathroom and and could hear Takumi heaving in one of the stalls .
He reached the place from where the sound was coming and saw him leaning on the porcelain bowl . He immediately reached out to him and patted his back softly .
"Takumi are you alright ? .. Will I call Gii?" He said in almost whisper manner . By hearing Gii's name he got more alert and turned toward Akaika-kun.

"Please don't tell anything to Gii.. he will be more worried , and I don't want to trouble him .. Akaika-kun please don't tell anything to him " It was so weird to see Takumi begging to not tell Gii and almost crying.. that's why Akaika-kun was a bit shocked and didn't know what to say .. but he had to answer so he just went will the flow .

"Ok ..ok .. I won't , but what is wrong with you .. if it doesn't stop within 2 days I'll tell Gii and tell him to take you to the doctor " that oh-I'm-your-mother side was seen in Akaika-kun.

When it came to Takumi all his friends became concerned , and they had special eye on him because it was like some junior students use to bully him ..  where as it should be the opposite ..

Akaika-kun lifted Takumi from that dirty floor and brought him to the wash basin so that he could rinse his mouth from that disgusting taste and wash his face . He then got a hold of Takumi and took him towards his table .

Takumi didn't touch his tray of food .. just that Apple which Akaika-kun had .. he took that from him and gobbled it down .. like anything , like he didn't eat for ages, it was kind of shocking to Akaika-kun but he brushed it of saying maybe he threw up and wants to eat something light . He was more than glad that atleast he had an Apple.

After the lunch break they had different classes and Akaika-kun had a class with Gii.. he had to tell him that Takumi wanted to meet him in the concert hall after school . He entered the class and went towards his seat ... he settled himself on the comfortable chairs and waited for his friend .

At Last Gii was there .. entering the room like he is the king of the world , well it was kind of like that .. when he passed everyone use to look at him . He came towards Akaika-kun and sat beside him .

"Gii , Dō shita no? You have been busy this days "

"Akaika,  gomen'nasai I was kinda busy with the school stuff and .. i didn't even get time to meet him .. so you know that I was busy " Gii kinda sounded angry but sad .

"I know that , you haven't even shown your face to Takumi ." This was a matter of fact .. but Akaika-kun knew perfectly well that Gii was working hard so that he could secure his and Takumi's future even better way .

"Wait .. what ?? .. how ?? Umm ohhk ofcourse Takumi told you ."

"Yes you idiot " Akaika-kun hit his head and continued what he wanted to say ,
"That poor boy can't even stop thinking abt you ..  and here you are not even appearing once in his life ... anyways ... just meet him after school in the concert hall .. he Will be waiting for you .. and don't be late or forget it .. if you do that and he comes to me crying .. I'll kick your ass ."

"Ok ok .. mother-In - law .. just don't hit me on the head that hard , it hurts a lot .. oww " he said while rubbing the place where he hit him . As soon as he was going to say something to him the sensei came inside the class and the whole class fell silent .

----
After the school Takumi finished packing his bag and rushed towards the concert hall .. he was in pure bliss ... at last he was going to see his world .. but he thought may be he won't turn up .. he was going all crazy that he started thinking negative things.

He reached the concert hall and went inside the dark place with the afternoon Sun rays coming inside turning the place into not so dark place.. he went the say in the platform.. taking his backpack on his lap ... he didn't notice that he had reached the hall and had waited for about 15 mins.. so he thought maybe he could use a power nap .

He place his backpack as a pillow and stared at the ceiling..  thinking about how this concert hall has changed his life .

------

"Takumi ? Takumi ? Takumii?  " some one continuously called his name .. but he couldn't recognise who it was .. When he slowly opened his eyes .. he was flattened .. it was really Gii , he was right in front of his eyes . He just jumped and hugged Gii.

"Oh hoo.. so Akaika-kun was right .. you have missed me .. well I missed you too Takumi " Gii didn't let go of the hug .. he wanted to make Takumi feel that he was at home ... with his love .
After few minutes they finally broke the hug , and Takumi just kept went and intertwined his fingers . Takumi went close to his ears .

"Let's go to your room and cuddle I'm.. tried .. just kiss me once we are inside the room " he said that whispering . Gii just nodded and  did what he was told .
Takumi was not a person .  To get tried .. he was insomniac ... but Gii just kept that thing aside .

-----------------------

A/N : .. I'm sorry I can't update soon enough.. cuz I'm having my exams .. and it's my final exams .. but like I have holidays so that's why I'm updating new chapter ..  I hope this was good enough ..

I'm totally dead .. I can't stand .. I can't walk .. I can't sit .. I got hurt on my waist .. more like a muscle Spain or cramp.. it hurts .. omg .. yeah then like it's better than last night ..  but it hurts.. I was literally crying .. 😢😢 why does this things happen to me ?? ... anyways .. if there is any Japanese or Thai or Chinese or Korean person.. pls talk to me .. anyways Every one who ever wants to talk to me pls talk to me .. I want to make new friends . . And I'm very desperate.. so ok that's it ...

Like .. comment