Meeting

"That's one hell of a strong energy.." Viola said, recognising who it belongs to.

"HEY VIOLA, Is this yours or what?! It's sending shivers!!" said Tenji, as she slammed her bedroom door, complaining.

"Haha.. It's not mine.." Viola said.

As soon as she said that, a girl with eyepatch enters with Sakura, paralysed by her magic.

"STOP... BINDING ME!!" A scream was heard from Sakura.

"Get inside." The girl said.

She pushed Sakura inside, Frisk stands, not saying a word.

"Viola, this brat actually stabs Betty two holes in the hand."

"What..?" Viola said, raged.

"Haha... Um .. Welll..... Just teaching her lessons! You know! It's going to heal soonn!!" Sakura said, nervous.

The girl noticed Frisk.

"Hey you.."

Frisk jumped. With their eyes glowing.

"That is some pretty red eyes."
"They glow." The girl said. As her eyes glow green.

"Thanks..." Frisk looked down.

Maya walks out to see what is happening when she noticed..

"Hey! Aren't you... the one Viola bumped into?"

"Correct." The girl said, smiling.

"What is your name?" Maya asked.

"Yusa. It's Yusa Hajime."
She replied

"Enough with the introduction. Now then. Few years before. I feel if time aa been turned back."

Yusa pointed at Frisk.
They froze.

"It's you. Right? Determination?"

"Yes. You are right" a voice said.
It is Sans.

Yusa looks suspiciously at Sans. Eager to know what he knows about Frisk.

"They used the power of reset to turn back time. Having completing all three routes. But if time turned back every second, it probably they are dying alot of times fighting me-" just as when Sans smiled.

"SHUT UP, SANS." Frisk screamed,angry.

"I destroyed the button for all of you already! Now what?! There is this pink creature trying to kill ALL of us! Don't you know how much time I've been trying to reset?!!" Frisk complained.

Having destroying the button was a big mistake.

"Why are you angry? Didn't you promised?" Sans asked. Looking at Frisk with his dark eyes.

"I... lied.." Frisk confessed.

"What...?"

Sans eye glow blue and he pulled Frisk towards him. Frisk glares at him, without any expression change.

"Never thought you would glare at me like that"
Just after Sans said that, Frisk grabs him by his hoodie and push Sans away.

Sans push Frisk and summon bones behind them.

"F- Frisk!!" Viola called out.

Frisk summons his sword, and stabs it to the ground. Stopping the push.

Sans froze.

"Just like Chara..." he said quietly...

"Enough!!" Viola screams. Trying to stop them.

"Hey skeleton.. Ya better stop." Maya said.

"..."
"Whaever." Sans said. Walking away.

"Frisk are you okay..?" Viola said, rushing to Frisk.

Frisk looks at their own old wound. The wound when they catch Sans' bone. The bandage was torn because of the pressure they gave when they tried to stop Sans from pushing them.

"It will heal..." Frisk said.

Sans is walking away when Asriel showed up.

"Hey Sans! What's up!" Asriel greeted.

Sans didn't respond. Asriel is suspicious.

"Frisk..? What is wrong with you two?"
Asriel asked Frisk, since there is no one else Sans would fight with, except Frisk.

"Haha... nothing.." Frisk let out a fake smile.

Blood drips out of Frisk's hand. Asriel notices it, and snatched their hand.

"You're bleeding! This is from Sans, right?!" Asriel said.

"It's old... nothing to worry about." Frisk snatches their hand away from Asriel"

"It doesn't stop bleeding. Then that old wound is from Sans right?!"

Frisk remained silent.

"Judging from your reaction, i guess that i am right.." Asriel said.

"Calm down, Asriel.. They are fine!" Viola interrupted.

Asriel looks at Yusa.

"This is Yusa!" Viola introduced her to Asriel.

"It's... nice to meet you..." Asriel said, shy.

"Viola.. We need to talk..." Yusa said

"Okay.."

When Viola walks to another room with Yusa, she let out a smile to Frisk.

Frisk stays silent.

"You know.. the youngest Green Beast was born about 42 years ago.. right? I think they are alive. I haven't any signals of them being slained before. You?"

"I guess not.." Viola replied.

"I could ask Tenji to teleport us to them!" Viola said.

"Great idea.." Yusa agreed.

Viola walks out and calls for Tenji.

"What is it?" Tenji asked.

"Come come" Viola said smiling. Asking Tenji to follow her.

"I need you to teleport us to the youngest Green Beast!"

"Well.. i guess i could do it, with a Blind Teleportation.."

Tenji necklace glows, while Viola and Yusa feels a bit nervous. Who knows where they can be teleported to.

Tenji teleported them. Somewhere....

--Betty--
"Ugh.."
Akumu nuzzles with Betty.

"Sorry Kumu.. I think it is time.. If we keep wasting time.. We might die."

Akumu looks sad at first. But then smiles. Because it is Betty choice.
Betty summons a spear and said...
"It was fun while it lasted" Betty said to Akumu.

Betty throws the spear. Shredding Akumu to pieces. What is left of Akumu then covered the spear. Betty commanded the spear to come back.
She stabbed herself.
Her eyes become dark pink, same like Akumu eyes and with a creepy smile.

They fused.
As Viola and Yusa feels a strong sting when they arrive to the youngest Green Beast location.

A dark dark forest. A girl sat alone on a log with a lonely flower next to it. She had a long hair, with half of her face covered by her hair, to hide her Beast eye.

She stood as she felt Viola and Yusa presence. With her weapon on her hand.

She is ready to attack them.

Notice:
With every chapter published, i think i ruined the story too much with my Ocs. Im terribly sorry... but i promise, i won't discontinue this story no matter what ( cuz i made this just for fun.) But i reached 70 views! I never thought it would happen. Thanks!