The Start

While Frisk was walking to head to the AMD, Someone grabbed them by their shoulder. Frisk was shocked. They looked back. Only to notice a girl with long grey hair with green tips in the end.

"Hey, You are Frisk, right?" the girl asked.

"Yeah." Frisk replied

"Hey! It's really nice to meet you in person! My name is Viola.'" the girl said

Frisk noticed the eyepatch the girl was wearing. Frisk proceeds to ask some question about it. Until when Frisk asked her to take it off.

"You sure are annoying." Viola said.

"Huh-"

Viola summoned a dagger and attacked Frisk.

"Do you think i would show it to you that easy? One scratch. Just one, and I'll show to you." 

"Let's start with a basic attack."

Viola swing her sword to create a slash.

Frisk tried to block it. But their shield cracked. They decided to counter it, by summoning their sword and swing their sword towards the slash, breaking their shield and stopped the slash.

"Ahaha.. Seriously? You struggled with that? You wouldn't last a second towards her!" Viola said

"Her...?" Frisk asked themselves

"I wonder.. Why would Tenji choose you of a-"

Cloaked by anger, Frisk stabbed Viola.

"... Ugh... "
"You are quite rude." 

"Wha-"

Before Frisk could say a word, Viola took out their sword from her body and throw it causing Frisk to fly with it.

Frisk looks at Viola wound. It's healing..
"That should be enough for now... I might accidentally killed you, but as i promised."

Viola opened her eyepatch, only to reveal a dark green eye with stripes. Different from her other eye.

"What... are you??" Frisk asked

"I'm a green beast. A creature which people thinks only bring misfortune. Well... what can i say..?"

"Alright then! You win! Now let's go find her." Said Viola while healing Frisk's wound on their head.

"You.. can heal. Huh?" Frisk asked.
"Yeah..." Viola replied, smiling.

Viola transformed, to disguise herself as Frisk shadow.

"Could you be quicker? It's very uncomfortable down here." Viola complained

"Well could you be patient?!" Frisk replied.

"There" Viola said.
Infront of Frisk was a girl with brown hair and pink tips, pink shirt and a magenta skirt, a light purple leggings and wearing a pair of brown boots.

"I don't see anything wrong with her..."

"I think you are wrong" Viola replied to Frisk.
Viola used a magic. Causing Frisk to open their eyes ( it was an effect from the magic). The cute girl face then suddenly turns to a pure evil face. And a monster soul.
Was stabbed through.

..! "What the...What... was that??" Frisk was concerned of what they had see
"Hmm?? I don't know? The future probably? Fufu..."

Frisk then proceeds to walk towards the girl.
"Hey, your hair looks cool!" Frisk said complementing the girl.
"Umm... thanks! Wait... Aren't you... Frisk?! It's really nice to meet you! I see you all over the news a month ago!"

"It's nice to meet you too." Frisk replied.
"I'm Betty! What are you do-"

"She saw me." Viola told Frisk.
"W..wha-" Frisk though that they were done for when Betty summoned a spear, but rather than stabbing Frisk, She stabbed Viola.

"You better pretend, or you'll die" Viola warned Frisk.

"H-hey! Why did you attack suddenly?!"

"There is something... weird with your shadow.." Betty said.

"Huh...?"
"You didnt notice?" Betty asked.
"No... haha" Frisk replied, smiling.

Viola teleported to the nearest dark alley, where Betty cannot see her.

"She... looks like Amber.."
Viola thought to herself...