Exposed

*Timeskip from Glitchtale episode 1 to Episode 2 Dust"

"Nyeheheh!" Papyrus laughed, as Betty stares at him, confused.

"Hey, am I late..?"
"Hey, Viola!" Frisk greeted her.

Betty :

"I never though that you would want to come with us!" Frisk said

"Haha... Really? To Mettaton's live?" Viola asked

"Yeah! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun."

"Yeah... I'm sure i will have lots of fun.. Thanks." Viola replied

Betty stares at the floor. Looking unhappy.

-------Timeskip once again--------
"They said that the construction is finished, why is the crane moving?" Sans wondered...

"Wait, Where's Papyrus?!"
*Beep!*
Papyrus pressed the button and then all the metals that are on the crane falls down.

"SANS!" Frisk called out.
"Got it!"
Sans uses his Gravity Manipulation to stop the metals. But it is so heavy, that the floor Sans is standing on cracked.

Just when Jessica is about to shoot Sans, Viola jumped infront of it and take the blow.

"Akh!"

"Well, that hurts!"Viola released a strong wind magic with her remaining power, pushing Jessica away

"Well, that hurts!"
Viola released a strong wind magic with her remaining power, pushing Jessica away.
Viola then fall on her knees, exhausted.

"Are you okay?" Frisk asked.
"Yeah, but she took most of my powers." Viola replied.

"Who?"

Viola pointed towards Jessica.
"Miss Gre- Please... Don't.. Tell them."
Jessica apologized, but only to see a warning from Frisk.

"Jessica apologized, but only to see a warning from Frisk

"If only one of them dies, I'll end your life."
Jessica froze. Wondered how Frisk become like this.

They then leave Jessica behind. Frisk ran to Sans and asked if he is alright.

"Yeah. It sure is heavy, too, haha" Sans said.

Betty looks at them, with an unfriendly glare

"Are you okay Betty?" Viola asked, smiling

"Yeah, sure.." Betty replied.
She doesn't seem happy about this.

----Timeskip.. (again.. sorry. Too lazy to write the whole entire glitchtale story)

"We knew Papyrus wouldn't do that" Asriel said, denying the fact Papyrus dropped the metal by purpose.

"Guys... I'll take care of this. Right now."
Frisk said.

"Take care of what??" Sans asked
"Something..."

"You are acting weird Frisk." Sans commenting about Frisk behavior

"..."
"Let's go for a walk, Betty." Frisk said, ignoring Sans statement.

After walking for a while, Frisk and Betty reached a field.

"So now then, all of the things that happened just now, was your doing, am i right?"

"Ahaha... what..? What are you talking about?" Betty asked.

Annoyed by her statement, Frisk immediately revealed her identity. Leaving her no choice.

"You are a Soul of Fear, Bete Noire, right?"

Mah Message:

Ok so idk if i should add arts or no and its quite obvious this Chapter is shorter than the previous. Should i keep adding arts to describe the situation or no? I'm kinda afraid that my arts would ruin it. Well, its kinda ugly because i was rushing 😂.. (can draw better than dat noob drawings -_-)
If you are asking how Frisk knows about Betty, Viola literally told her everything about her and her real plans, except the part about her used to being "friends" with Amber, which is now Betty, to avoid confusion from Frisk.
Well thats 2 Chapters released in one day! Fast because i drew this as a comic when i was bored in my own drawing books (2 books 100 pages each book)

Well, that is all.. Sorry if i said some not understandable nonsense (sorry for bad english too, i'm indonesian pls understand 😂)

Thanks alott! I appreciated you for reading this (even tho...It sucks..for me...)