YouTube

CARRIE

I was just wrapping up a video with Ben when I heard the front door slam open and then slam shut again. Alice was back from her talk with Dan.

'Is everything alright Carrie?'

I shake my head at Ben.

'Dan and Alice were supposed to talk things out but I'm guessing it didn't go to plan.'

'But they never talk.'

I agreed with Ben on that note.

'I better go and see if she's alright, do you mind packing up the equipment?'

He shakes his head and begins taking the camera off the tripod. I took a deep breath to prepare myself for whatever awaited me on the other side of that door.

I found Alice curled up in a ball on the sofa crying her eyes out. Something hadn't gone right. I perched myself on the edge of the sofa and began rubbing circles on her back, that's how people usually calmed me down.

'What happened Alice? You can tell me.'

Alice stopped crying but was still sniffling. Her eyes were red and puffy with her mascara smudged.

'I...told...Dan that...we...never talk and...that's not...healthy for any relationship.'

I just nodded, encouraging her to continue.

'I said...I knew he...was...mad when I kissed Finn...but that...I had...issues I...needed...to...sort out before I thought about love...'

At this point Ben had entered the room and by the look on his face he had heard everything. He sat down on the sofa on the other side of Alice; she smiled faintly at him before she reached for the box of tissues on the coffee table.

'What else happened? You wouldn't be this upset Alice if that's how your talk ended.'

Ben opened his arms and Alice crawled into them accepting his hug. Ben saw Alice as a little sister just like I did and Alice saw Ben as no more than a big brother she could talk to about things she couldn't talk to me about. Alice continued speaking, her voice more steady.

'He basically said that I was a slag and a whore and because of me he had lost PJ as a friend. He also made it clear that I had to be having a thing with you Ben as well as Jack Howard because I spend a lot of time with you guys. He said that I was attention seeking and was using YouTube and youtubers to grow my own channel.'

BEN

From the shocked expression on Carrie's face I could tell that she wasn't expecting that turn of events. Why would Dan say those things? Alice and I had a brother sister relationship and well Jack understands her crazy ideas because he's just as crazy himself. When I watched the twins and Alice's TMI tag, I could see from the way Finn and Alice looked at each other and acted on screen that they were end game.

'He's a douche Alice, don't listen to him.'

Alice chuckled slightly. I could see that Carrie was furious with Dan because after all they were friends. I knew that Carrie was holding back from going over to Dan's and knocking him out, she wouldn't do or say anything in front of Alice though.

CARRIE

Ben left about an hour later and Alice had calmed down, she was slowly building herself up only to get knocked down again. We had both changed into our pj's and were slouching on the sofa being idle.

'Carrie, can we have a pizza and Tangled night?'

Pizza and Tangled sounded like a very good combination to me.

'I'll order the pizza and you get the movie set up Alice.'

Tonight was one of my rare nights off and normally I spent it relaxing but Alice needed me. Besides I never said no when someone asked to watch Tangled because it was my favourite Disney film.

ALICE

Carrie and I spent the night eating away our problems which was nice. The next day I Skyped Joe and told him the scoop, he said he wanted to punch Dan in the face for hurting his sister but I convinced him to keep his cool.

Phil had come around to film with me but he knew better than to bring Dan up. So we simply filmed a video for each of our channels before we flopped down on the sofa and began playing Pokémon, it was always what we did after filming.

PHIL

I hadn't heard the entire story from Dan because when he came back from meeting Alice he quickly dived into the bathroom. Apparently Alice had tipped her slushie on his head.

It was Carrie, who told me the truth, and I couldn't understand why Dan would want to hurt Alice, he was going there to apologise and try and win her back. But instead as cliché as it sounds, he might have lost her forever.

ALICE

The events had definitely knocked me back a peg or two, but I knew I needed to push through. If you'd asked me months ago how my life would be, I'd have told you that I'd still be the shy girl behind her sisters camera and I'd still have three YouTube guys after me.

But Dan and PJ had both knocked themselves out of the running, leaving me with one clear winner, Finn. Had my social/work/love life all aligned perfectly? Should I just close my eyes and take a leap of faith? Finn said that he'd wait for me but I was now sick of waiting. What's the worst that could happen?

OMG CLIFFHANGER!!!

I love you guys hehe :)

Stalk me Online:

YouTube: youtube.com/bethrobinson94 (Main Channel)

Twitter: @mediagirl94

Instagram: mediagirl94