(Ch. 1) We are young, life is fun.

*Matt's POV*

We all were laughing at Jimmy, he was acting like a clown and Brian was right by his side, as always. They were together since childhood and never split. I found them a couple years later and we weren't best friends, more like brothers. Zacky joined in and introduced one of our friend's little brother. His name was Johnny. We shared a few interests, but our best one was music. Motley Crüe, Queen, Led Zepplin, and other classics brought us to be a band. We were looking for names and Zacky came up with Avenged Sevenfold. We all loved it and we kept it as our own. We started making music and never split up or canceled a single show. We are brothers and nothing can change that bromance.

 "SHORT STACK I COMMAND YOU TO GET OFF OF ME AND GET ME A JD!!" Jimmy attacked Johnny and they wrestled. 

 "JAMES OWEN SULLIVAN I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU!!!!!" Johnny burst back, finally letting him go and fetching him another beer. 

 "It seems to me like you DO take orders from me, don't ya?" We all laughed at the Rev's remark. Even I laughed at it. 

"Okay seriously Rev I'm not taking orders. " Johnny stuck up for himself but that didn't make a difference. They loved eachother nonetheless and it was a beautiful thing. 

"OKAY YOU GUYS YOU NEED TO STOP BEING DEEP AND HAVE FUN!!" Brian was dancing around acting nuts becuase he was drunk. He needed it anyway, He and Michelle have been through quite alot, so he just needs to enjoy himself. 

"Haner's right. Loosen up already!" I tell the guys and they just go crazy. Even Zacky, the sane one, went batcrap. We all did. 

We were living life, and having some fun.