NINETEEN (Stella P.O.V)

Picture by: Lina Polunina

'White Canvas Operation' phase twenty: main goal achieved.

Le Pavillon de la Reine, 28 Place des Vosges. Paris.

'Mine...' I whisper in my mind while my eyes travel along my Sunny's beautiful body lying face down on my bed. 'My Sun... my bed... now she's mine Cassie, this is what you wanted, don't you?' Despite I've just lived one of the most erotic experiences of my life I can't help feeling furious at the same time with my former lover because she forced her wife to go through this. I knew the princess would be mine since the moment I decided to stop fighting my feelings... although I never expected her to give up so soon, I didn't even need to use the charm that made me famous in Litchfield and out of the prison. My poor Sunny needed being touched so much, she wanted to be loved so badly, that she gave up in a few hours and after just two mischievous smirks, with little fight and not caring about how hard this is for her and how much she had to struggle with her mind in order to come to my bedroom tonight. 'Damn it, Cassandra!'

I walk into the bathroom and grab a towel before wetting it. I was being serious: I intend to love Sunny the whole night, I know she's tired and needs to rest but I don't give a fucking damn. I spent six years in prison because of Cassie, missing human contact and the sweetness of someone like her, and my rage against my former lover has turned me into a selfish creature right now. 'This is what you wanted Cassandra, she's mine now and my touch will be burnt in her skin and her soul by the end of the night... but I'll treat her as she deserves, not everything is about money Cassie... trust matters and also respect and affection, how could you not see that she was thirsty for all those things? Were you so focused on your future goal that you forgot that Sun was living with you in the present?'

My princess hasn't moved on the bed, she's still lying face down although her breathing rate shows me that she's not sleeping. Good... an evil grin spreads through my face and I lean my knee on the mattress, my hand rubs her waist, going up along her spine till touching her nape. Her skin gets goose bumps under my palm.

"Sun, come here..." She shakes her head and I have no choice but to tangle my fingers in her silky hair and pull it gently as a warning. "Move, babe, get up..." Sunny turns on the bed shocked by my harsh tone of voice and looks at me hesitating before crawling tiredly through the mattress. Taking her by her arm, I place her in front of the massive mirror of the bathroom and I stand behind her in order to put my arms around her body. I start rubbing the wet towel on her cheeks with great care, traveling down her neck till reaching her breasts... my princess holds her breath and blushes while my hand goes down her body towards her lower belly. "Seriously, babe? There's nothing to be ashamed of... not after all those hot things you said to me in that bed..."

"Stella, please..." She shakes her head and her skin gets even pinker when she feels my fingers covered with the towel exploring her folds carefully.

"You're fascinating, Sunny..." I whisper in her ear just because I want to feel how her skin gets goose bumps. "A perfect and elegant princess who's never rude to anyone, not even to those high society witches, but who becomes a goddess of lust, talks dirty and surrenders to pleasure when I touch her... Do you know how hot that is?" I growl catching her earlobe between my teeth tearing a gasp from her throat. I let the towel drop to the floor and stare at our reflections in the mirror, I slide my fingertips in a long caress from her navel, between her breasts till rubbing her lips. "I'm going to paint you like this... all blushed after sex, beads of sweat running down your forehead, your nipples hardened and darkened because of my lips, your glistening pussy lips... it'll be a painting so sensual, so erotic, that we will never show it to anyone..."