Prologue

Avan's Pov

Full name? Avan Tudor Jogia. Age? Sixteen. Gender? Male. Hair? Black, curls, middle long. Eyes? Dark brown. Experi- My thoughs got cut off by my mom yelling my name. ''Avan! Dinner's ready!''  Sigh. ''Coming!'' I yelled back.

I quickly shove the registration forms into the letter tray and ran down the stairs. When I came into the kitchen I smelled something good. ''smells nice mom!'' I complimented her. ''Thanks hun... Your dad is at work tonight.'' Yeah, of course he'll eat at work tonight. And tomorrow night. And the night after that. But that fact is that he isn't eating, he's just getting drunk and doing god knows what. I don't even want to know.

I took two plates out of the cupboard and put them on the table. ''Again.'' I said but my mom just ignored it. I started eating since I knew that she just wanted me to act normal when he wasn't home again. I didn't believe that she still loved him, mabye it began all before. I don't know but something had to be the cause of this all. Mabye it was me but my Mom wouldn't answer any of my questions. He was barely home, I had luck if I saw him twice a month, so he wasn't a option. If I was her, I had kicked him out house months ago, when he started 'eating at work'.

I finished dinner and waited for my mom to finish while I washed my dish. When she did, she just sat there, lifelessly. I took her dish too and washed it. ''mom,'' I started but, she didn't react. She wasn't in the mood for talking or anything else execpt breathing. Thank god, she was still in the mood for breathing! This happened once a week or so. ''Mom. C'mon not again. Look I'm sorry I said that. I'm just so... frustrated.'' No respond. Great, another evening without company.

I went back to my room and continued filling in the registration forms. Experience? Yes, I portrait a character in Gym Teacher: The movie (September 12, 2008, Nickelodeon Orginal Movie). That was the first movie I was starring after quiting highschool. I loved playing Champ, I don't know why mabye it was just the fact that I was first starting my career. 

Now a movie directed by the same directors was coming out! The movie came out very well, there were great actors in it, I didn't became good friends with then though. Most actresses and actor really despised the people who didn't play lead roles.  I didn't have a lot of friends. And the friends that I had where in highschool.

I also had a few roles in other movies and in a Tv show. I added to my answer. Why do you think you'll fit this role so well? Oh, that was a hard one but, of course it wasn't the first time I had to answer this question and had I thought about how to answer this question in hundred ways like thousand times. I really wanted this role.

I wasn't a big part but, it had a few funny lines and I had to dance and sometimes sing in it to. I loved acting more though. But I fellt like I wasn't ready for a lead role yet. It fellt like someting was missing, like I was waiting for the right moment to jump and then jumped higher then I would have done earlier.

I looked at my clock. 8.43 pm, it said. I had time enough to fill it in and I was not concentrated anymore. So I shove it into the letter tray again and dicided to mess what around on the internet, check some upcomming movies, check my mailbox and you know other stuff...

While my laptop was turning on. I tidied my room a little. Then I heard someone move downstairs, was dad home? Mabye my mom had come out of her trance. Mabye she didn't. If she didn't I had to make sure my dad won't do anything to her. Sometimes he came home drunk or with another girl. Often there was I fight between them then. Sometimes he slapped her. I had to make sure everything was okay. So I decided to check on my mom.

Downstairs I found an intresting situation. My mother wasn't in the state of lifelessness anymore. Instead she was sitting on the couch spitting through a pile of pictures with my dad on it. I stood there for awhile, just looking at her. ''Avan.'' She suddenly said. I thought she didn't know I was here, I tried to not make noice. ''Yes mom. What are you doing?'' I aksed as I walked towards her. ''Just make a fire in the fireplace, please.''

I slowly realized what she was going to do. I stared at here in disbelieve. ''It's over, Av. I'm sorry that you had to wait so long.'' She looked very... relieved. I did not understand where this sudden sense came from but, I was glad that she finally was gonna confront him. I sat next to her and gave her a hug. ''It's okay mom'' I wispered in her ear. ''I'm gonna kick him out, tell him to never come back. If that's okay with you?''

I sat there in silence for awhile. Thinking if I should stop her. Then I realized that I didn't love this man that used to be my dad anymore. How could he hurt my mother like that? How could he just forget about his family? How hard could it be to just be there for us? He changed. He was a cheating adicted man. He had a lot of problems. Not just with us but, with himself too. And of course with all the girls he was cheating with on my mom. I was ready to make him leave, to say goodbye. And I couldn't wait to have him no longer in my life. And I knew that this time it really was over...