0.1

(A/N) lmao wrote this for fun and there are some quite obvious plot holes bear in mind ;-;

Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas

Flight 0267 landed smoothly in the landing zone, wheels spinning quickly as they began to slow.

Adrien Agreste unbuckled his seatbelt as his fiancée was already bounding about the first-class cabin.

"There was much more turbulence than I expected," she complained. "I knew we should've taken your private jet."

Adrien reached above him and grabbed his suitcase. "Lila, we made it here and that's all that matters. Why don't you just enjoy the view?"

She slipped her sunglasses from her glossy brown hair over her olive eyes. "Hard to enjoy when you have thirty million babies crying all around you."

"

As Adrien and Lila's cab pulled into the glamorous resort, the sound of whimsical steel drums filled the air

As Adrien and Lila's cab pulled into the glamorous resort, the sound of whimsical steel drums filled the air. You could hear the sound of the crashing waves from the nearby beach.

Even taste the salt in the air, anywhere you were. This was truly Adrien's happy place.

"Adrien, dear, where is the concierge?" Lila pouted, her tiny heels clicking against the faux gold trimmed marble floor. "And this air is just simply terrible, ruining my beach waves."

"You're at the beach."

"Not that kind of beach waves, darling." she stuck out her lips and ran a perfectly manicured hand through his blond hair. "CONCIERGE!"

Finally a small head popped up from behind the desk, blue eyes wide with shock. "Pardon moi, Madame et Monsieur."

"Finally, I just thought your entire staff was on lunch break or something." Lila sighed. "Is our room ready?"

"Y-"

"Never mind, just bring out luggage up to our room. I am late for my spa appointment." the Italian model shooed her, already hurrying off to the elevator.