Pack meeting

"Quiet everyone!" Kayden said, a little of his alpha power leaking into the demand. He started by welcoming everyone, and explaining to the pack why my pack was there, even though it had been a while since we came. Some of the pack did not look that happy at all for the fact that we were to stay another 4 months. And hey who am I to judge? I'm not really happy about it either.

"So to the more important business, There has been sightings of rouges on the north territory. We will have to do more runs up there making sure there arent anything going on. We haven't had a rouge attack in a long time, I don't want one now either." He said looking around at everyone of the members in his pack.

''I think the rouges are here for a reason and that is try see how our defense is. We need to kill every rouge running in our forrest, except of course from Master's pack. If this is a treat to our pack we will win.'' Kayden told everyone, standing there powerful and proud. Everyone applauded as he stopped talking, I applauded a bit.

"Oh, and on other notes congratulations to Anna and Mike, Anna is pregnant with their first pup." he said, and everyone cheered and yelled congrats. I applauded a litttle more to show my respect but nothing more.

*

"I don't understand why he wanted us to be present at the pack meeting, I mean he only took like a minute to present us to the rest of the pack. And I am fairly sure they all already know who we are since we've been living here for a while now." I said irritated.

"Well does it matter? It's over now so breath, go take a run or something. Gosh you get annoyed for the smallest things Bay!" Em said

''Fine, I'll se you at home okay?'' I said as I turned left and walked into the forrest.

'You're only this annoyed because Kayden is your mate and you two need each other.' My wolf said.

'I know that already, but I can't do anything about that. He doesn't want me anyway, he told me that remember?'

'Yes, but you haven't exactly told him you want him either. Or even showed him that you want him.'

'Well I don't want to be hurt, or be left alone.'

'He's your mate, he wont leave you to be lonely.'

That was I heard before I shut her off, sure it was mean but she was right and I couldn't deny it.

I ran but I never changed into my wolf, I wanted to be exhausted and running in my human form was the best way to do it. Or I would have to run for hours.

When I started to feel exhausted I started to run home, and I didn't stop running until I was right outside the house.

Drenched in sweat I decided to take a shower before eating and going to bed.

I think everyone was asleep when I came in, at least they were in bed.

Taking a quick shower then stuffing some food in me I went to bed, it was another day tomorrow.

------

Hello everyone, just a short chapter. A small filler before next one. Some things are gonna happen so keep a look out :)