mini-mansion

After we all had finished our meals, we pay'd and thanked the old ladies for the service, an once again back on the road.

Em was looking at pictures at our new house, or if you wanna call it mini-mansion as she says. She was telling everybody which room will be theirs.

~

After 4 hours of Em chattering about the house, colour of the walls, how she gonna decorate her room and so on, we're finally there.

~

It has 8 bedrooms and 3 guestrooms, all with attached bathrooms.

One of the bedrooms was bigger and had a staircase(that goes round a pole, you know a twirly thing?) that led down to the office. They had all decided that it would be my room.

The kitchen and dining room and living room was all open, kind of. When you walk in through the front door, there is a stairway on the left, under that there is an opening to a hallway, were my office and Romeo and Cass room is, also there was a bathroom, game room and a gym. And far away it was a door that led to the garage.

And right infront of the door, past the foyer, was the livingroom/diningroom.

The right of the room was filled with a big couch, whit a lot of pillows, a big ruffy carpet, and a 70" led tv.

Left side was a big table, it could fit atleast 20 people with no problem, Maybe 7 more if you squeeze. When you were in the diningroom by the table, to the right was the kitchen, only thing that separate the two rooms is the small counter/bar? Thing with barchairs. And in the middle was a kitchen isle, with 5 chairs.

When you go upstairs you come in to another living room, this is smaller though, with a 56" led tv, and a little smaller couch, with two armchairs and some bean bags. This tv had a xbox and Wii.

There was also a pooltable there, which I'm sure is going to be well used.

~~~~

10 hours of unpacking and we're done, even though we used were-speed it still took us hours to finish. I wonder how long it would have taken a human.

We're right now sitting by the dining table, for our first meal in this house. Nathaniel cooked while we where unpacking.

"So, welcome to our new house, its the biggest and nicest one so far. I hope we will enjoy our time here in Mainville, and that the townpack is a nice one. Cheers." I said, and sat in my chair, by the end of the table. They made me sit there. They said, and I quote 'Our Alpha should not have to hide in her own home, now sit there so we all see you.' I protested for 30 minutes, before thee said, that I only need to do it once a week, Sundays, and holidays. This being a exception, being the first dinner in the house and all.

We all ate and talked about random things, the week to come, and the school, how many humans there is, how many wolfs and so on.

By the time we went to bed it was almost 4 in the morning.

I went in to my room, sat in the bed and looked around. I can't believe, I've come this far, from living in the woods, to be multimillionare and have a wonderful pack like I have.

I stod up and walked inside my closet, searching for a big tee and some booty shorts, my pj.

When I found them I quickly changed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair, then I ran to the bed and jumped on it.

Laying there, thinking about the future, and the past, my parent, and my lost brother.

I was also thinking of something I heard from the last pack we where residing with. They said I was cold, I never showed my emotions, always had a blank face, sometimes even my eyes was blank. I never laughed when they did, or showed nervousness or fear, not even hapiness.

I tought they where just lying to get me upset, then I thought about it, and its true, but, only outside my pack. Because when I'm home or around my pack, I'm laughing, making jokes and I'm happy.

I talked to Darren about it and he said its like I put a mask on whenever I leave the house, or not surrounded with the pack, even then if there is people around I have the mask on. But he think its a good think, to a small part. Most dont want an alpha that shows fear, nervousness or weakness. But I could losen up a little and show when I'm happy and so on.

I've been trying though, I really have. Maybe this time it will get better.