diner, with old waitresses

We stopped at a diner right by the road after about 3 hours, we we're getting hungry.

It was very cosy, its like you see at movies, red leather seats by the window, a nice old lady that just want to pinch your cheeks, and the delicious smell of food.

As we all sat down there had to be two waitresses for all of us.

"What do you lovely kids want to eat?" The 40-50 year old asked in a cheerful voice.

"Hamburger, whitout that sallad on the side, more french fries instead, please." I said.

" I want that to." Darren said,

"Yeah me to," Jake said.

"And I want pancakes, whitout butter. A lot of sttawberries." She said, grinning at the old lady, as if hit helps her to get more strawberries.

"And to drink?"

"Two coke, one water, and.." I trailed of, as I looked at Luke,"uhm, water is fine." The old lady nodded and left the same time as the other waitress got her orders.

~~

We had all got our food, and let me tell you that, that hamburger was the best one I've ever tasted, even the french fries was delicious, which I later found out was homemade.

"So, what to you guys think their reaction to us all are?" I asked.

" I think their gonna shit themselves when they see Darren, Romeo, Luke and Nathaniel." Em said, laughing by herself.

"Heey, what about me?!" Jake, her twin brother whined, hitting her arm.

"Sorry broh, you're just to skinny." She mocked.

That's not true, really, its just that, Darren, Romeo, Luke and Nathaniel is abnormaly big, not that they look like freaks, they just look like they were born in the gym, Jake was big to, but more 'I've been playing football for five years' and the same with Jace too.

"Yeah, and you're ugly." Jake replied, making a disgusted face.

"I wonder, though, when will some of us find our mate? I mean Romeboy here already has Cass, but they met before they joined us." Em said.

"Em, you know, if we find a mate, either they have to leave their life, or we staying? And to stay we will have to join another pack, and most probably I'm not going to be alpha anymore." I said, knowing that nobody from our pack want to obey another alpha.

"Yeah, I know. Im just jelous of what Romeo and Cass have, I guess." She says and sigh.

"It's alright, someday you will find him. And for so long you have us."

I would really love if my pack all find their mates, because of the love and happiness they can give you. And then they will be having pups. It's just that they all say that they will never obey another alpha, they are with me because I see them as family, not pack, even though I introduce them as such. And they know even though I haven't told them, I have similar history as them.