FOUR

FOUR [OMG! Tobias 'Four' Eaton.

Image on side: Kristin (Lorraine Nicholson)].

"Okay, so, you do all the work and I will just sit here and look pretty." Grinned Kristin.

Right now, the girls are in Skylar's room, completing their assignment. Well, Skylar was completing the assignment. Kristin was doing nothing.

"It is an assignment! Skylar pouted. "We both do it together." Kristin opened her mouth to say something, probably something to start a brawl, but Skylar stopped her. "Fine, just do what you were doing before," Skylar huffed. She didn't a want to start something.

So for the next half an hour, while Skylar was frantically researching, Kristin was throwing a rubber band ball into the air and catching it.

After a while, Skylar's text tone rang. She picked up her phone, looking to see who sent her a text. It was from Jess.

-

To: Skylar

From: Jess

OMG! DID YOU KNOW ASHTON TAKES THE SAME TRAIN AS ME?!!!?!?! HE WAS IN THE SAME CARRIAGE AS ME AND THAT MEANS WE WERE BREATHING THE SAME AIR!!!!!

-

To: Jess

From: Skylar

WHY DOES EVERYTHING GOOD HAPPEN TO YOU?!!??? *cries* Why won't he notice me? Why won't any of them notice me?

-

"Uh, Skylar?"

"Mhm." Skylar was now reading Jess' reply. She was saying that one day she'll learn to be as awesome as Jess.

"Are you talking about Ashton Irwin and his friends?"

"Pardon?"

"I was reading your messages." Kristin smirked. "You'll never get those boys to notice you or your friend."

"What do you mean? They already noticed my friend. Michael winked at her."

"Yeah, and he winks at many girls a day. She is no different. I'll tell you what your problem is. If you really want them to notice you two, toughen up. They don't like good girls."

"Enlighten me. I'm confused"

"You two are good girls. They are bad boys. Good girls and bad boys do not mix." Kristin stated.

"I'm n-not a good girl. What is that even supposed to me!?" Stammered Skylar. Yes, she always got called a 'goody two-shoes and 'goody goody', but she never understood why she got called that.

"You are not a rule breaker. Every teacher loves you and," Kristin stops and shudders, "you do your homework."

"Okay, the first part is true, but not every teacher loves me. Like, Mrs Locklin. She tells me I can't go to the bathroom because I haven't done enough work. And what is so wrong about doing your homework?"

"Mrs Locklin doesn't let anyone go to the toilet," Kristin stated.

"Same thing." Skylar muttered.

Okay, maybe Skylar was considering herself as a good girl. But why is it so bad to be a 'goody two-shoes?'

"I can help you guys with your... disease." Suggested Kristin. "I'll help you and your friend transform into a not so good girl. Maybe the boys will notice you too. We are good friends so I could introduce you to them."

Skylar thought about it. Maybe being a bad girl will let her live a little. She has never done anything bad in her life. Well, maybe once or twice she wore the wrong socks with her uniform, but come on, that was only one time.

"Okay, we'll do it."

This is a bit longer. Hopefully you enjoyed this!

Chapter Question: What was the most rebellious thing you've ever done?

Next update: MONDAY