SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

"Michael? Is that you?" Jess spoke out, loudly whispering.

"Jess, just p-please leave m-me alone." Michael sniffled.

She looked around to see if anyone would notice Jess' wicked move. If she is going to talk to Michael, she has to go into the boy's bathroom. Ew! It must stink in there, thought Jess, shaking her head in disgust.

"No, Michael. I'm coming in." Jess warned him. She glanced around one more time just to make sure, the she opened the door, slowly.

Straight away, a gush of a horrible smell filled Jess' nose. She stopped for a moment to calm herself down before she continued to go in the bathroom.

Many things were different in this bathroom. There were urinals, graffiti on every inch of the bathroom walls and not surprisingly, urine on the floor.

"Michael?" Jess called out, "where are you?"

"Didn't you hear me? Please leave me alone. I don't want to see anyone."

"Why don't you want to see anyone?" Questioned Jess.

"B-because no one ca-cares about me." Stuttered out Michael.

"Michael, listen to me. I care about you. I stuck up for you when Aaron insulted you. I ran out of class even though I'll more likely get a detention for that and I walked in this stinky and disgusting bathroom just to see how you are. Doesn't that mean that I care for you?"

Then there was a short silence.

"I-I guess so." Mumbled out Michael. "Come to the second toilet on the left. I'm in there. I swear it's clean." He assured.

Jess walked around the urine on the floor and then made her way to the toilet Michael is in. She knocked on the door twice just to tell Michael that she's waiting and then he opened the toilet door slowly.

His eyes were very puffy from obviously, crying. His nose was a little red and his face was flushed. His eyes were a mixture of green and light brown, something Jess never picked up on.

Jess shut the door of the stall behind her and walked up to give Michael a big hug. Michael squeezed Jess tight, letting out small sobs.

Poor Mikey!

Dedication to the account I always see on my feed @swizzle2001. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

I'm not putting a chapter question. Instead, if you see this, spam the comments box with as much comments as you can! Also vote for this chapter! I'll pick 3 accounts to dedicate this Friday and they'll go to any of those people who spam my comments box!

Next Update: FRIDAY