Chapter 10 "Missing You"

(A/N: hello Pretties Norombaba Chantal, Christine Joy Rasonado, Deanne Cabanilla, Kai Cortez, Cjoy Mirador Mendigorin, and Eunji Na Byuntae II Eto na ang CHAPTER para sa mga CUTE na katulad nyo :) VOTE AND COMMENTplease? <3 )

CHAPTER 10

“Missing You”

Author’s POV

Patakbong tinungo ni Anton ang escalator. Hindi naman halata na sobrang excited sya makita si Yana diba?

Because of the excitement flowing on the whole parts of his body, Anton bows his head checking his outfit, thinking if it was ok.

While in the other side of escalator, Yana also here bows her head, feeling depressed, not to see her ultimate crush, without knowing that they were near apart from each other.

Yana goes outside the mall and wait for the taxi, while Anton enter to the Greenwich take his order, rolled his eyes to find the girl he intentionally go there. 

“Sir, are you ok?” Ayela asked to Anton as she look that he was not ok.

“Uh- yes, by the way um-

-Nothing! Never mind.  I’ll just wait for my order.”

“Ok Sir”

Naupo sya sa bakanteng table at hawak ang ulo nya sa pagkadismaya.

Bitbit ang isang box ng Pizza ay lumabas na sya, at walang ganang dumiretso sa parking lot.

***

YANA’s POV

I forgot my wrist watch inside the comfort room.

“Gosh!”

I ran inside the mall going to the Greenwich.

“Yana- did you? -”

I cut off what she’s going to say.

“I forgot my wrist watch inside the comfort room” and moved towards it.

Finally, I get it!

“Ayela what do you want to say?”

“Did you see Sir Anton?-

Before she continued what she says, I felt my hearts flip. ANTON? Gosh! That named automatically made me so damn happy.

“He’s there a while ago, before you, I think if you go outside right now you can see him around.”