Crash

AN-

Sorry about the wait. Seriously my life totally got swamped between saying goodbye, baptising my nephew and becoming a godmother. Baking for birthday parties, catering for other parties. and now I'm back at school and trying to breathe. Now I also have homework and tons of reading so I don't even know what's happening. Hope you enjoy.

Harry was still staring at the wall when Liam came back in the room fully dressed to ask if he was ready.

“Uh, Haz”

“Emm?”

You haven’t moved.”

“Yeah. Oh Shit. Fuck. Sorry. I won’t even look I’ll just throw something on, shit. Grab my shoes Li?” Harry said frantically, not even thinking about the fact that he was standing up almost completely naked in front of Liam.  He jumped into a pair of pants and threw on a shirt when he turned to see Liam frozen with his converses in his hand.

“You alright mate?” Harry inquired, making Liam jump. He was in a trance from just having seen Harry get dressed and was pretty sure the only thing that could possibly be hotter was if the clothes were coming off instead of going on. Liam saw every muscle ripple as he tugged up the trousers and buckled them and saw how his abs became taunt as he pulled over his shirt.

“Oh, yeah. Ready?” Liam muttered, avoiding eye contact as he strutted out the door not even waiting for an answer.

Harry shook his head and followed after the older male; tossing himself beside him in the van as they went out to their first interview. He could feel Liam vigorously texting on his phone next to him while his feet were tapping the floor in a vicious rhythm. Harry knew of Liam’s ticks, he had spent so much time watching him that he’d be ashamed if he couldn’t, so he put his hand down on Liam’s knee and gave it a gentle squeeze.

 When the familiar gaze met his, he just shrugged and said, ‘I’m sure whatever you’re worried about will be fine babe’ then flinched at the pet name he had just casually tossed in.

 A pained expression must have crossed his face because Louis chuckled from the seat across from him and mouthed smooth.

“Thanks Harry” Liam said, smiling because he was surprised that Harry noticed and at the fact that a pat on his knee from the green eyed stunner was enough to calm him down.

“Anytime mate. Now what were you saying back at the hotel?” Harry asked smoothly, slipping it in with his acceptance.

“Alright boys, time to get out.” Paul yelled from the front. Harry was sure he saw Liam let out a breath of air he was holding and just threw his head into the head rest.

“We’re not done talking about this” Harry said with a tone of finality. Liam just smirked, which was a new thing for Harry. “Bloody hell! When did you start smirking Li?”

“Obvious Harry is being obvious” he heard from behind him, turning to see his fringe haired mate with stars in his eyes.

“Shut up Lou”

“What? I didn’t say anything!”

“Yes you did, you said  ‘obvious Harry is being obvious’ I’m  not deaf!”

“Are ye talking about yourself in third person mate?” Niall asked from behind, causing Harry to pinch his nose and squeeze his eyes shut.

“No Niall, let’s just go inside yeah?”

“Alright” Niall responded, shrugging and walking into the building behind Harry.  They got to the dressing room and Liam was already in the chair getting his face fixed by Lou. Harry sucked in a breath as he saw that the lad had changed into a tight white shirt with a few buttons down the middle that were open to show his chest. He looked fit as hell and Harry was having a little trouble adjusting, in more ways than one.