little life

(Ok so in this chapter there won't be a Bruce pov and is long and Steve isn't as innocent as appears apart from that enjoy and the next chapter will skip a week of uneventfulness and Nat cheering the reader up) Readers pov: after a minute or so of Nat hugging me she left to allow me to get dressed. I pulled out my onesie and put it on thinking through my options on how to tell Nat I decided Steve and Bucky may as well be here so I can have their help avoiding Bruce after yesterday I'm in no mood to talk to him. After thinking through how I would say things and then poked my head out and asked Nat to get Bucky and Steve. When they all cane in I realized Steve may be the only one to question what I'm talking about. "Ok so this may seem odd but I'm telling you why I'm sad but also explaining what caused it and you may find out something new about me but please don't hate me." That seemed the best way to start after I had their collective attention I began to fidget and get nervous. "So yesterday Nat asked what my kinks are and that embarrassed me but I guess when I went to check on Bruce he noticed and asked why of course it was too personal to share since I'm not comfortable sharing that. But things got worse Bruce got offended and lashed out." I sighed and looked up to see the boys trying to hold down Nat with her mumbling about how "he fucked up by hurting her tiny baby ass she's a little of course she's upset". I looked at her shocked "you knew I was a little???" Steve giggled " of course we did nothing to be ashamed of and I'm in a similar boat seeing as I'm a daddy dom, Bucky too Nat however is a mystery to me." I ran over and gave them all a hug and whispered the nicest thing I could think of "you are the best big siblings I could ask for "